• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**NOW DISCOUNTED** Jaymole's CHEAP Books - UPDATE PAGE 22

225 posts in this topic

Hi All

It's time for another of my cheap books thread. There will be a wide range of titles, publishers and eras so I am sure you will find something that will be good enough to place under your puppy's butt.

Paypal and Money Orders are accepted.

Shipping will be Media Mail at $4 for one book, and upwards to $8 depending on how many books you buy.

:takeit: trumps PMs.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or offers. I am always polite and will never use any 4 letter words no matter how low the offer is.

I am a slowpoke compared to others when it comes to posting so please bear with me...I know people like fast moving threads, but I was abandoned in the forest as a small boy, and ended up being raised by a family of 3 toed sloths.

Thanks for looking!

Before I get started listing, I thought you would all like to see a picture of my and my cat Halle. She really is a sweet and well behaved cat although It took me years to train her not to scratch any of my comics. However, sometimes her natural instincts do take over which is why I cannot collect any Walt Disney comics with Mickey Mouse on the cover.

coolcat.jpg

Before I get started listing, I thought you would all like to see a picture of my and my cat Halle. She really is a sweet and well behaved cat although It took me years to train her not to scratch any of my comics. However, sometimes her natural instincts do take over which is why I cannot collect any Walt Disney comics with Mickey Mouse on the cover.

coolcat.jpg

lol - Awesome!

coolcat.jpg

Seriously - your Cat attacks MM comics?

That's hilarious mate! :applause: