• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Carousel of Comics: Silver & Bronze -- Last Day--20-25% off- Recap p.19

186 posts in this topic

Ah Paul, have a few drinks, settle in and stay up, spin some tunes, its a holiday weekend, no time for sleeping. lol

Tell him there are no robots or rockets on any of the covers so he can go to sleep :grin:

Thanks for trying to help me out Jay

Ah Paul, have a few drinks, settle in and stay up, spin some tunes, its a holiday weekend, no time for sleeping. lol

Tell him there are no robots or rockets on any of the covers so he can go to sleep :grin:

Thanks for trying to help me out Jay

No problem...you can do the same for me one night and tell me no new Weird Wars are going to be posted so I can sleep :grin:

Its a pleasure Paul, this is one of those books that as a beautiful reader allows you to enjoy the stories and art as they were meant to be, raw and without worrying about it.

This story arc, 84-86, is one of my favourites. FF 84 is probably my single favourite issue. Its coming up with the $5 crowd.

I have a FF 60 reader (coupon cut bc) that is yours also. (thumbs u