• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else having trouble logging on to Ebay?

22 posts in this topic

When it first started glitching out I was viewing stuff, I wanted to add something to my watch list. It directed me to the log in screen. It does that maybe once a month so I paid it no mind and logged in. It said wrong password, I was sure it was right, but I tried another and it said wrong password. I tried the first one again and it worked, and sent me to a page about new user agreement and saying I had to agree to continue, but the agreement wouldn't load. I clicked the box and hit continue anyway, and that's when I was logged out again and couldn't log back in. I thought my account had been deleted. So I was about to contact customer service when I saw a link to notifications or something, and it said maintenance between 11pm and 1am pst. It's 3am now though.

When it first started glitching out I was viewing stuff, I wanted to add something to my watch list. It directed me to the log in screen. It does that maybe once a month so I paid it no mind and logged in. It said wrong password, I was sure it was right, but I tried another and it said wrong password. I tried the first one again and it worked, and sent me to a page about new user agreement and saying I had to agree to continue, but the agreement wouldn't load. I clicked the box and hit continue anyway, and that's when I was logged out again and couldn't log back in. I thought my account had been deleted. So I was about to contact customer service when I saw a link to notifications or something, and it said maintenance between 11pm and 1am pst. It's 3am now though.

Sounds like you broke eBay

Thanks a lot

:)