• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

So when he was the top poster it was ok but when I became the top poster it was 'just awful' and he had to FDQ exit

Care to address the part about him leaving like a FDQ because you became the top poster? I quoted you above in case you forgot. I keep looking but I am unable to find this exit you speak of anywhere.

You're right he didn't exit. He's now posting as 'Moranis'

I guess I thought whenever someone goes 'I'm taking my dollies and going home' it's FDQ.

So when he was the top poster it was ok but when I became the top poster it was 'just awful' and he had to FDQ exit

Care to address the part about him leaving like a FDQ because you became the top poster? I quoted you above in case you forgot. I keep looking but I am unable to find this exit you speak of anywhere.

Sigh...and you wonder why so many people have you on ignore. That is a baseless accusation, that you know is not true. It was also a way for you to insult him at the same time. I guess its easy to make fun of a guy that is not even around to defend himself. Well done. (thumbs u Did they teach you that in your martial arts class?

For the record I like Slym too-he's just wound so tight and seems unhappy.

I guess I thought whenever someone goes 'I'm taking my dollies and going home' it's FDQ.

Think about what FDQ stands for. How is a guy simply leaving without saying a word a FDQ moment? doh!

Sigh...and you wonder why so many people have you on ignore. That is a baseless accusation, that you know is not true. It was also a way for you to insult him at the same time. I guess its easy to make fun of a guy that is not even around to defend himself. Well done. (thumbs u Did they teach you that in your martial arts class?

They absolutely taught us to insult your opponent first to get him angry and make him easy to defeat-but I was just joshin with that one-I didn't think it was some horrific insult.

I've shrugged off much worse...

That is an interesting tactic....except your opponent is not even here. I guess that is a for sure win for you.

Think about what FDQ stands for. How is a guy simply leaving without saying a word a FDQ moment? doh!

Yep I already admitted as much to Harv.

It was an exit based on being upset about something whatever that is.

You would be too if you were out of a job for over a year.That's really tough on a persons mental state,and pocketbook.So maybe you could just ease up on him kav.With all the things I am responsible for I personally would be devastated to have lost a job,let alone one for so long.

That is an interesting tactic....except your opponent is not even here. I guess that is a for sure win for you.

Well you asked if they taught us that and they did. Sorry.

You would be too if you were out of a job for over a year.That's really tough on a persons mental state,and pocketbook.So maybe you could just ease up on him kav.With all the things I am responsible for I personally would be devastated to have lost a job,let alone one for so long.

I'm sorry Slym and hope things get better and It does hurt that I bug you so much I never meant to.

Well you asked if they taught us that and they did. Just cause an opponent throws a punch then runs off doesn't make him not an opponent. Apparently he stated that I am so horrific he had to leave. So I feel ok with my comments.

So it is about you again? (thumbs u

Perfect opportunity to pull the ol' comic book-credit card-bankruptcy-and then post about it in Comics General-scam.

Actually, if you guys took the time to get to know him you would know he is very generous even when he did not have much money.

Well you asked if they taught us that and they did. Just cause an opponent throws a punch then runs off doesn't make him not an opponent. Apparently he stated that I am so horrific he had to leave. So I feel ok with my comments.

So it is about you again? (thumbs u

Gulp. No, no it isn't.