• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

Did someone take my offer? I haven't been able to check and I'd hate to stall the thread.

You're in the wrong thread. The other one is stickied.

Did someone take my offer? I haven't been able to check and I'd hate to stall the thread.

You're in the wrong thread. The other one is stickied.

No I know I'm in this thread. Just trying to :baiting: the haters.

All this mess was started because of the offer I took and my offer has already been claimed.

7e2_zpsepfankb5.gif

Has anybody every seen the MOVIE Pay It Forward if not YOU REALLY need to.

Maybe all this trillville "spoon: would mean something.

You pay it forward with what you have....

Thats it plan and simple.

I stall the thread all the time.

If you don't want to participate QUIT YOUR "SPOONIN" thats my opinion if you don't participate why are you complaining GO to another thread and stop wasting YOUR time on something you think is so irrelative.

So basically if you like what's offered up you take it. Then you have to put something up, right???? How can you eff that up?
Quite easily apparently.

So basically if you like what's offered up you take it. Then you have to put something up, right???? How can you eff that up?
Quite easily apparently.

Hello fellow Ontario boardie :hi:

:hi:

Different people consider different things drek, if there was a way to post what you would be interested in then maybe someone could offer a PIF to you specific taste and then the complaining could be kept to a minimum. When a slab is offered I do not claim it because I do not collect them. I have seen many things I personally would not want yet it gets taken promptly. My last PIF did not get taken even though several people say they were interested of that it was a good offer. Just my 2 cents.