• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, just this lot today. All books are raw like the title says. I'll do my best to list the defects present on each book. There are some press candidates in this lot. I would prefer to sell this as a lot, PM's are welcome but :takeit: wins .

Rules

No HOS/PROBIES, vagrants or charlatans.

US and CAN only, no INT'L.

Paypal, check money order are accepted.

Thread is open until SUN as a lot, then I will price it individually and close the thread for good on MON.

Each book will be listed in order and the any defects present will be listed after.

$270 shipped for the lot.

Chew 1, VF+/-NM in present condition. This book is dying for a press. A few NCB's along the spine and one CB. A press could put this at 9.6, I'm confident that if you send it for a press it'll come back no less than 9.4.

Chew 2 NM one spot of color loss on the front cover, lower left, looks like a printing defect, not a tape pull.

Chew 3 NM a few NCB's on the front cover, and a partial thumb print on the back cover.

Chew 4 NM two color breaking spine creases, LLC is a bit blunted.

Chew 5 NM one spine crease, LLC has minor wear

Chew 6 NM, one tiny and I mean tiny spine crease and LLC is dented.

Chew 7 two spine creases and minor LLC blunting

Chew 8 one tiny spine crease, minor color loss along the LLC edge.

Chew 9 NM one very, very small spine mark on the front cover, two CB along the spine on the back

Chew 10 -NM three small spine creases on the front cover, back cover is dented LRC.

Chew 11 Chew 11 NM+ one tiny spine mark right above the left tusk of the mammoth on the front cover.

Chew 12 NM one CB crease on the front cover, very bright colors.

20130824_133456_zpse137669c.jpg

be5dfb0e-37eb-485a-a1da-abf342373ed4_zpsfc7883ba.jpg

20130824_133502_zps70b25612.jpg

20130824_133508_zpsf9ac6c34.jpg