• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two BA Keys - One Marvel and One DC / Both #1 Issues / 1970 & 1976

22 posts in this topic

A little depressed today as we had to put down our cat of 14 years. He had Kidney failure and shrank from 24 to 4 pounds in a few months. I thought I could cheer up by selling some comics.

I pulled out 4 Key issues for now that I thought may be interesting.

Pay Pal is fine and shipping is $3.50 in the USA and $6.50 to Canada. Anywhere else and we can work it out.

True Life Secrets #23 - 1955 Classic Cover SOLD

Eerie #2 - 1966 Frazetta Cover SOLD

Amazing Adventures #1 - 1970 Kirby/Buscema Art

Warlord #1 - 1976 Mike Grell Cover/Art

True Life Secrets #23 - 1955 Classic Cover $50 OBO

I picked up a few of these from one seller. I don't thing they were even opened. I'm calling it a 7.5

I have been following these on ebay and they seem to get a strong price.

05a75bec-9ba5-4259-a920-028589a62ff7_zpsd1bf6db9.jpg

47a0b6a1-319a-4249-81e8-4723dac2f062_zps1c79557e.jpg

f488498c-c419-44b5-90d4-d89f887890f5_zps4e228841.jpg

:takeit: (thumbs u

I had a few questions on the Eerie:

2 or 3 light spine dings. Couple of Non color breaking bends. And 1 light crease top left back cover.

Not sure how CGC grades magazines but I have had enough graded to guess this would grade out 7.5 - 8.0 as is and 8.0 - 8.5 with a press.

It is a very nice Mag for almost 50 years old.

Guide Value is about $70

money's tight but my condolences. we had to say goodbye to our 14 year old mini pin last month. really saddens me to hear any news like this.

Thanks. Been a horrible Summer. Had to put our 10 year old Boston Terrier down 2 weeks ago and now the cat.

My wife went and got a new kitten so a new chapter in our life begins.

money's tight but my condolences. we had to say goodbye to our 14 year old mini pin last month. really saddens me to hear any news like this.

Thanks. Been a horrible Summer. Had to put our 10 year old Boston Terrier down 2 weeks ago and now the cat.

Here they both are in their younger days:

LuluampBagera2005_zps14ce9e83.jpg

Very sad to hear that. I had so many years of dealing with death of my pets...when each one died, it took a little bit of me with them. I still have dreams that my pets are still alive.

I wish you all the happiness with your new addition.

Here they both are in their younger days:

LuluampBagera2005_zps14ce9e83.jpg

Very cute. Looks like the dog is a Boston Terrier?