• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Short Tampa Con Report (more like a comic haul report)

35 posts in this topic

I thought the con was very organized. My wife and I got there about 9:00am. There was visible staff everywhere to help direct you.

My only complaint is there needs to be more comic dealers. It looked about 40% comic dealers and 60% other comic related stuff. I was looking for several books. Captain America 100, Werewolf by Night 32, Hero for Hire 1, Conan 1 and a few other random silver age books were on my list. I had cash ready to go but found none of them.

If you were looking to pour through $1 or $2 boxes there were plenty.

Overall a well done con.

Impulse buy since I am a sucker for dirty cheap variants since they are always nice to look at.....(.50 cents each)

Plus this 2nd print variant is much better looking than the original printing....this one is full white background which makes it better. The original had advertisement across the top and a yellow background.....ugh.

IMG_0837_zps5484c94b.jpg

I gotta start collecting that Remender run. Heard it was good.