• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Continuous Thread of Random Silver and Bronze THREAD CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Thank you to those who purchased from my previous thread. I'm still a relative newbie and I'm grateful for being given a chance. My first review is up, by clicking here...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6958359#Post6958359

I'm starting this thread and am going to keep it running for awhile, as I'm looking to make a major shift in my collection and want to raise funds for some keys (as a grad student, this is the only way I can afford some bigger books.) I'm always open to fair offers via PM. But, as per the way of the board, the first :takeit: gets the book.

I charge a flat $6 for shipping of up until 5 comics with a $1 for each additional. With my shipping costs, you get very carefully wrapped comics in a sturdy box and I ship via Priority (2-3 days) with tracking. As for payment, I prefer PayPal, but if you really need to pay through snail mail, we can probably arrange it.

First books and pics forthcoming in the next few minutes. Thank you for looking.

IRON MAN #118 and #128 (1st Rhodes and Alcoholism Cover) $22 For Both SOLD!!!

#118 (VF-) Front cover is very solid. Back cover has two small creases/wrinkles.

#128 (VG+) Has two very faint crease lines on front cover and two on back. Still a very attractive book

CGCandMore010_zps0e369206.jpg

CGCandMore011_zpsdd1cc50f.jpg

CGCandMore013_zpsf5bc13e4.jpg

CGCandMore014_zps2e5f7819.jpg

Avengers #110 and 111 (X-Men Crossover) Both for $35 SOLD!!!

#110 is VF- or VF solid. Nice book with minor defects

#111 if F and has some edge and corner wear, some small color break.

Both present nicely.

CGCandMore015_zps9f905faf.jpg

CGCandMore016_zps20af9e2d.jpg

CGCandMore017_zps545a191e.jpg

CGCandMore018_zpsdf350184.jpg

IRON MAN #118 and #128 (1st Rhodes and Alcoholism Cover) $22 For Both

Amazing Spider-Man #59 (F+/VF-) 1st Mary Jane Cover $25

Astonishing Tales #25 VG/VG+ 1st Deathlok $8

:takeit:

Journey Into Mystery #109 (VG+) Magneto Appearance $75

Probably graded at F- or F but discovered a very, very tiny pinpoint tear in the cover that is only noticeable from certain angles. It's very small and I'm guessing from a cat claw. Either way, I'm discounting it. Too bad, as it was in my personal collection before.

JourneyintoMystery109001_zpsf047e6ef.jpg

JourneyintoMystery109004_zps16c61d42.jpg

Superman vs. Spider-Man Marvel/DC Treasury (VG+/F-) $45

Has some tanning along the very edges and some creasing on the back cover. Spine very good for a treasury. Presents well.

ForumStuff001_zpsf0c66b8b.jpg

ForumStuff002_zps03e11e1c.jpg