• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last Issue Before Move - X-Men #129 Emma Frost/Kitty Pryde 8.5/9.0 - $70 page 3

23 posts in this topic

Rules:

1. :takeit: rule over PM offers.

2. Shipping is exact cost.

3. I accept PayPal, USPS money order, or cash for locals (Manayunk/Philadelphia).

4. I hope that's all, but I reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

X-Men available on page 3.

:takeit:

^^

Maybe I'm not charging enough for my silver age stuff because it always sells instantly! :insane:

Better to sell than not sell at all - I've been on the other side and it can be painful

Maybe I'm not charging enough for my silver age stuff because it always sells instantly! :insane:

If you want to know what the other side is like, take a look at look the sales thread I will be starting tonight :grin:

Better to sell than not sell at all

It is?!? :o

Long answer - what I meant to say was that its better to start a sale thread and sell the intended item for the original asking price in as short amount of time as possible. Unlike my threads that don't sell until after the third and final markdown.

I guess I was trying to convince Taco that his problem was a problem most of us would like to have.

Mr Sigs shouldn't you be on the PGM boards? Ill have to scan some more books to keep you busy

:jokealert:

Fantastic Four #52 - $90.00 :news:

-1_zps3be55e76.jpg

-2_zpsc90797fa.jpg

I bought this a few months ago from a senior boardie who had like 15,000+ posts. Please note the slight rip on the back cover. It is VG- or 3.5.

Fantastic Four #52 - $90.00

-1_zps3be55e76.jpg

-2_zpsc90797fa.jpg

Spoiler tags because I kept the images full size to zoom in on. I bought this a few months ago from a senior boardie who had like 15,000+ posts. Please note the slight rip on the back cover. It is VG- or 3.5.

Looks like this is graded fairly :applause:

I'm quite tempted :eek: , I sold my copy a couple months or so ago and almost immediately felt sellers remorse lol

But when the reason for my selling it arrives in the mail, I'm sure I'll feel better :cloud9:

GLWTS :hi: I'm actually surprised this is still here

Looks like this is graded fairly :applause:

I'm quite tempted :eek: , I sold my copy a couple months or so ago and almost immediately felt sellers remorse lol

But when the reason for my selling it arrives in the mail, I'm sure I'll feel better :cloud9:

GLWTS :hi: I'm actually surprised this is still here

Thank you. And thank you for grading my X-Men #129.

I had a few offers for $10-15 less, but I think it will sell today for my asking price.

Fantastic Four #52 - $90.00

-1_zps3be55e76.jpg

-2_zpsc90797fa.jpg

I bought this a few months ago from a senior boardie who had like 15,000+ posts. Please note the slight rip on the back cover. It is VG- or 3.5.

:takeit: w/free ship