• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Taking Submissions for Signature Series and Sketch Covers

40 posts in this topic

I will be taking requests for NYCC 2013. There is 1 month and 1 week for you all to be able to mail me books and/or requests sketches. The deadline for me to have books in hand is Saturday October 5th.

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

The fee for a sketch is $75 for a cgc book plus the artist cost. This includes a blank, my pick up fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

Please not that I am booked for Mark Brooks and will not be taking requests for him. If you are requesting something from JSC I will only be taking profile head requests and only 1. Some artists may or may not be sketching at the show. No spot is 100% ensured to happen. If a sketch is not completed a refund will be given

I have all blanks in stock so dont worry about that at all. I can pick up paper commissions for you also @ $25 a pick up.

Creator Sigs:

please note that I can take books for Snyder and Capullo. I have a limited number of slots so if you are interested its best to message me now.

For creator sigs its $15 a book on your account plus $5 each extra sig. You pay all creator fees.

On my account for the 1st book it's $55 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). For each additional book it's $45 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). That includes my fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Artists and Creators at the show

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Guests/Comic-Guests/

For Celebrities it is $25 this show:

Its $40 a book on your account plus $20 each extra sig. You pay all creator fees.

On my account its $80 for the 1st book + $20 per additional celeb sig (you pay all creator fees). For each additional book it's $70 for the 1st sig + $20 per additional celeb sig (you pay any creator fees). That includes my fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

These prices are a little higher than previous shows. that is to reflect the cost of travel to NYCC, and the fact that it is the 2nd largest show in the US. So the lines will be longer and eat up more of my time. If you are interested in a large number of Celeb sigs a group price will be offered. I also do make Celeb sigs a priority and try my best to get them done. At Chicago I was successful in getting 30 out of 30 Celebrity books done for people

The show date is Oct 10th - Oct13th. I need books and payment no later than the 5th as I am leaving on the 6th.

Here are the links to Celebrities

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Guests/Ent-Guests/

I can crack a slab its $5 per slab I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However out of the recent signing with Alex Ross we had over 300 books and around 50 slabs. Of the 50 slabs cracked 2 came back higher grades 47 came back the same and 1 came back lower.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be subject to a $5 fee to prep that book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

any other questions feel free to pm me on here or email me through my site at ComicSketchArt.com

I just got back home from Dragon Con and it looks like they have added some guests to Artist Alley and the Featured Section for Comics. Also it seems that they just updated the Celeb list and added some True Blood Stars.

I will be taking books for Stallone and Hitgirl, also I should note that I still have Capullo and Snyder spots. Keep in mind that dealers cannot get signing tickets anymore from the DC booth. So this is a great chance for you to make sure your books signed and cgced.

Lastly if anyone wants to sub books for Hickman through my account via Beerthirtys private signing you are welcome to do so. There is no charge but CGC fees, the signing fee, and the donation that Beerthirty asked for the Hero initiative.

Featured Guests

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Guests/Comic-Guests/

Artist Alley

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Artist-Alley/Artist-Alley-List/

Celebs

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Whos-Coming/Guests/Ent-Guests/

I am buying Stallone tickets tomorrow. If you want a Stallone sig from me you need to let me know ASAP. I will need payment before the ticket is purchased unless we worked something out prior.

I will also have two extra tickets just incase someone decides last minute to get something done. But you shouldn't count on me still having those spots. Believe even with the $400 price tag he is asking spots are going fast.

The fee for Stallone is $400 for him, $50 for Cgc, and $25 for me. That includes fast track and USA shipping. The only way these rates will change is if he happens to be more than the previously advertised $400.

If you contacted me about the Stallone signing you are covered. I also have one extra ticket left for anyone that is interested.

For Chloe if we spoke I have you covered I have no extra tickets for her. I can still take requests for her as long as they are still selling tickets though. Se is $150 ($75 for her, $50 for Cgc fast track and shipping, $25 for me)

I have 3 2 1 preshow spots for Philip Tan at NYCC

For sketch covers pencil and ink he charges:

Head $175

Bust (chest up) with no arms or possibly one arm (up to Philip) $225

Torso (waist up) $275

All prices include, blanks, cgc fees, fast track, shipping, paypal fees, and my pick up fee.

PhilipTan-Cable_zpsc19bbdfd.jpg

AmethystbyPhilipTanAutotoned_zpsd9449bd0.jpg

philiptanjean_zps5c431298.jpg

Anyone is welcome to claim these spots. I need payment in full on OCT 4th.

I have 2 1 preshow spots for Segovia at NYCC

Sketch Cover

Full Body - Pencils $325 or Inks - $425

Torso - Pencils $275 or Inks - $375

Bust - Pencils $225 or Inks - $325

Head - Pencils $175 or Inks - $225

11x17s are available if requested but are more.

All prices include, blanks, cgc fees, fast track, shipping, paypal fees, and my pick up fee.

brour89_zpsc35f140a.jpg

Bane_zpscdd4eb12.jpg