• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales #110 1st Dr. Strange 5.0 on ebay.

32 posts in this topic

"Sure...but does sex sell comic books?"

I will have to assume that you are kidding when you ask if sex sells comics and believe that it is a rhetorical question.

Sex is definitely one of the big reasons ( but surely not the only reason) they sell, be it misplaced hopes of the unobtainable girl, or powers that would make someone love us forever due to our unique abilities, or even misdirected homoerotica.

Spider-Man: The dork gets the hotties even though he's a dork.

Thor: " The God of Thunder" (of the sheets)

Hulk: Take what you want when you want it. And take it like no other.

Superman: His name says it all.

Daredevil: Even the handicapped get to score.

Mister Fantastic: I think of him the most as a girl.

Wonder Woman: My mind races with the possibilities.

I could go on forever and so could all of you, if your minds worked that way (no offense to those minds who don't). Obviously I'm being reductive and these characters are much deeper (no pun intended) than that kind of thinking. But what fun it is to imagine what every Superhero could do with each of their specific "talents".

I will now exit the gutter,

Ramona

Is this one for real??? 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

If you don't believe it, just check out his other posts. He's one of the ones who comes on and just posts a couple of disparaging remarks about the CGC and leaves. Very few people take his comments seriously.

Wait, now I'm confused. Are you talking about me when you say: "He's one of the ones who comes on and just posts a couple of disparaging remarks about the CGC and leaves"

I don't think that's true at all. Mostly I am just trying to advertise my wares and crack a joke here and there. I think if you check my previous posts that's wht you'll see.

If you are not speaking of me, ignore this post.

Hey folks, only eight hours left to get the first EVER appearance of DOCTOR STRANGE!

click here if you would like a chance to bid on the FIRST appearance of DOCTOR STRANGE!

Did I happen to mention it is the VERY FIRST appearance of DOCTOR STRANGE EVER!

Plus, as a bonus it was even drawn by STEVE DITKO!

Win it or you won't have it!

I'm already pretty happy with the results. If it does even better after this point it's just an extra bonus.

I am wearing my Dr. Strange T-Shirt today hoping for the mystic arts to work their magic.

By the way everyone, did you know that this comic features the very FIRST appearance of Doctor Strange? You'd be crazy not to bid on this book!