• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey to Mystery Thor Books - Rock Bottom Prices

105 posts in this topic

Hello all! I'm going to be putting up for sale an assortment of books that are primarily mid grade silver age and high grade bronze. A few will be repeats from previous threads but a majority are new for sale items for me. Shipping will be a flat $5 regardless of how many books you buy. International orders are welcome but shipping will be at International First Class prices. No HOS need buy and first "I Take It" in the thread will beat out PM deals.

First up is a very nice looking Strange Tales 111 that I am grading VG- due to a 1" tear on the right cover. I had the book at a VG/FN before finding the tear so I think a grade and a half drop sounds fair. The back cover looks a little dirty but presents like the front cover without the tear. Since this is the second Doctor Strange I'll sell it for $60.

Sold to Doctor Balls!

Hello all! I'm going to be putting up for sale an assortment of books that are primarily mid grade silver age and high grade bronze. A few will be repeats from previous threads but a majority are new for sale items for me. Shipping will be a flat $5 regardless of how many books you buy. International orders are welcome but shipping will be at International First Class prices. No HOS need buy and first "I Take It" in the thread will beat out PM deals.

First up is a very nice looking Strange Tales 111 that I am grading VG- due to a 1" tear on the right cover. I had the book at a VG/FN before finding the tear so I think a grade and a half drop sounds fair. The back cover looks a little dirty but presents like the front cover without the tear. Since this is the second Doctor Strange I'll sell it for $60.

StrangeTales111.jpg

:takeit:

StrangeTales111.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks! I knew I should have bumped that one up a bit. lol

Assorted Lower Grade Silver-Age / High Grade Bronze Books - $35 for 20 books

You get the following books and I'll even ship them for free.

Sold to PM Buyer

I'll try to post some more books this afternoon but if I can't I'll definitely list some more this weekend. Thanks for looking.