• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Left over avengers 80 shipped !! Also leftover St 126 price drop

50 posts in this topic

Nice pick-up Claudio!

I just followed 1Cool's advice – so I won’t have to "hate" anyone this time… :D

Kidding apart, #48 is an issue I have considered for so long, but I always find it’s overpriced and never found a decent lowgrade copy for the right price.

Now I can finally fill that hole in my FF collection… :)

Congrats, that's a nice copy and price!

Nice pick-up Claudio!

Kidding apart, #48 is an issue I have considered for so long, but I always find it’s overpriced and never found a decent lowgrade copy for the right price.

Congrats, that's a nice copy and price!

My most accomplished deal so far has been a #7 for $75, thanks to generous boardie Kristopher (don’t recall his nickname). :acclaim:

Now I should really start sell something: I can’t be constantly buying… :cry:

Nice pick-up Claudio!

:applause:

Excellent!

I lost mine over $30 years ago (actually it was "stolen" from me by my friend) and it was a beauty. One day I will get another one in high Grade.

:takeit:

FF 48 I do not want to get rid of this, but tryin to put some money together for my grail

Was in the PGM thread conseus says 2.5-3.5

Just looking to get back what I spent for it

$95

FF48Front_zpsf6ad5218.jpg

FF48Back_zps8cfb4eb2.jpg

See - now I "hate" you! I was debating this getting this one and you bought it. Nice colors on a key book!

The only issue I had was I don't think I can handle owning the upside down variant.

FF 48 I do not want to get rid of this, but tryin to put some money together for my grail

$95

FF48Back_zps8cfb4eb2.jpg

See - now I "hate" you! I was debating this getting this one and you bought it. Nice colors on a key book!

The only issue I had was I don't think I can handle owning the upside down variant.

lol

Thank God the Watcher's wardrobe defied gravity

$95

FF48Back_zps8cfb4eb2.jpg

lol

Thank God the Watcher's wardrobe defied gravity

lol I put in the scanner upside down, too lazy to re scan

Strange Tales #126 fine /vf

$175 hot book

Did they speak about the movie confirming Dormammu as a villain?

No official announcement yet, but copies having been flying off eBay at VGish for around 100, there is a Cgc copy on there for 560 so I'm just speculating as of now. Seems like other people are doing the same