• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(CLOSED) X-men - 17 High Grade CGC slabs! Prices Reduced!

8 posts in this topic

CLOSED! Thanks to everyone on all the PMs, sounds like a few deals may go through yet. Other than those still in progress via PMs, everything else is now closed and anything left after those PMs in progress will be heading off da CLINK!Thanks everyone!Got some X-men for sale! 1 Silver Age and 16 Bronze Age slabs up for grabs.First response with an "I'll take it" or :takeit: emoticon with the item name, gets it, and wins over any PMs.

Payment via paypal or check.See stuff you want but your are already wiped out on other auctions/sales? You can claim items now and send payment for them up to 4 weeks later.After you claim the items, just send a PM stating when you will send the payment!Slabs will be shipped packed tightly with bubblewrap and packing peanuts in the middle of a 16"x12"x4" box, to ensure no damage during shipping.Shipping within U.S. : free.Shipping within Canada : 1 slab $6 , 2 slabs $12 , 3 slabs $18 , 4 slabs and up will have to be calculatedShipping anywhere else : I'll cover $10 of it, buyer pays the rest as determined by USPS.comHere is my feedback thread for my previous sales on this forum to other boardies : nqctbs.jpgClick on each thumbnail for a link to a larger scan.On the link pop-up window, you may need to click on the pic twice to see the full size scan.If you want very large scans of any of the books, where you can really see it very up close to inspect the eye appeal , just shoot me a PM!

X-men 16 CGC 9.2 ow/white ... $435 ... $410Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 99 CGC 9.2 ow/white ... $110 ... $100Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 100 CGC 9.4 White Pages ... $275 ... $260Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 104 CGC 9.6 White Pages ... $195 ... $185Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 105 CGC 9.4 White Pages ... $115 ... $100Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 108 CGC 9.4 White Pages ... $115 ... $100Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 109 CGC 9.4 White Pages ... $115 ... $100Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 111 CGC 9.4 White Pages ... $95 ... $85Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 112 CGC 9.4 White Pages ... $95 ... $85Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 112 CGC 9.6 White Pages ... $175 ... $165Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 117 CGC 9.2 White Pages ... $75 ... $65Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 118 CGC 9.6 White Pages ... $100 ... $90Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 122 CGC 9.4 White Pages ... $85 ... $75Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 124 CGC 9.6 White Pages ... $100 ... $90Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 128 CGC 9.4 White Pages ... $55 ... $50Image and video hosting by TinyPic

X-men 132 CGC 9.6 White Pages ... $90 ... $85Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wolverine 4 CGC 9.6 White Pages ... $60 ... $55Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If anyone needs larger scans to help them decide if a particular issue has the eye appeal they are looking for, just shoot me a PM. I can provide full screen and zoomed in scans of any issues you are on the fence about! :grin:

If anyone is on the fence concerning some of these sweet books, then hesitate no longer !

Dealt with Eddie on his X94 last month or so... and got a sweet book at a sweet price.

I might also add the man knows how to ship comics and his shipment to me arrived within days and was packed the bomb-proof way. (worship)

GLWTS sir :applause:

CLOSED! Thanks to everyone on all the PMs, sounds like a few deals may go through yet. Other than those still in progress via PMs, everything else is now closed and anything left after those PMs in progress will be heading off da CLINK!

Thanks everyone!