• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERMAN 76 ........lower grade..... SOLD

17 posts in this topic

Here's a hot book...... Superman 76 with our fearless heroes learning each others identities. Besides the obvios defects, there appears to have been another book stuck to this one at one time. Residue from the other book is present still. NO tape or writing and PQ is a nice OW.One Staple is still attached and the interior book could probably marry to a fine range copy without looking funny. Nice reader of a VERY cool comic book. Shipping in USA is included..... overseas or foreign is possible depending where.... but will be at your cost. Paypal is OK. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...... it's still available. I hadn't read it in years and had forgotten how cool it was. Early 50's Superman's can be very clever. GOD BLESS...

...... it's still available. I hadn't read it in years and had forgotten how cool it was. Early 50's Superman's can be very clever. GOD BLESS...

even more rare than Superman #76 was the United Kingdom version but it was printed in Batman #31 in the same year 1952!!!

i might just hit you up Jimbo I have been sniffing around for 76

DSC01687_zps7067932f.jpg

even more rare than Superman #76 was the United Kingdom version but it was printed in Batman #31 in the same year 1952!!!

DSC01687_zps7067932f.jpg

...... that thing is COOL........ is it a 52 pager ? GOD BLESS....

DSC01687_zps7067932f.jpg

Not too mention that they all look to be in really nice shape! Did they all come from the same source? What's their story?

DSC01687_zps7067932f.jpg

Not too mention that they all look to be in really nice shape! Did they all come from the same source? What's their story?

original owner completed run. This little gem has a $1500 price tag on it.

I have confirmed wit several of the Golden Dealers on this forrum and they themselves did not even know it exists....

and of course, as i always say about some foreign keys,

"Zero in the Census"

another foreign key that is ultra rare is a New Zealand and UK first team up of Superman and Batman....(Worlds Finest 71)