• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Quick Cheap CGC SS Sketch sale

8 posts in this topic

Just the way you like your slabs... CHEAP!

Trying to raise a few bucks to buy some books for sale here, so keep the board economy alive!

Rules are basic:

1. no HOSers no PLers

2. Shipping for this will be $12 boxed priority mail for up to 2 slabs and plenty of bubble wrap and packing material.

3. payment via paypal and should be made in timely fashion (48 hrs after invoicing)

4. no international/canada at this time Will totally sell to international/Canada

1. Alex Saviuk Spider-man sketch on a CGC 9.8 Secret Invasion #1 CGC SS

$60 (less than what it'd cost you to get one made yourself, and with no wait!) Love the framing on the Secret Invasion sketch covers. And at this price you could get it colored!

U08hwxH.jpg

2. Joe Eisma two sided White Queen/Morning Glories COLOR sketch CGC 9.4

$60 again I dont think you could recreate this for that price if you tried. Plus its colored! I like it cause its not a too SUPER sexy White Queen, so the wife doesnt flinch when she sees it. And I always saw an influence of the Hellfire Club on Morning Glories.

Front...

QCTwe6g.jpg

but wait theres more!

WltUeHR.jpg

1. Alex Saviuk Spider-man sketch on a CGC 9.8 Secret Invasion #1 CGC SS

$60 (less than what it'd cost you to get one made yourself, and with no wait!) Love the framing on the Secret Invasion sketch covers. And at this price you could get it colored!

U08hwxH.jpg

:takeit:

2. Joe Eisma two sided White Queen/Morning Glories COLOR sketch CGC 9.4

$60 again I dont think you could recreate this for that price if you tried. Plus its colored! I like it cause its not a too SUPER sexy White Queen, so the wife doesnt flinch when she sees it. And I always saw an influence of the Hellfire Club on Morning Glories.

Front...

QCTwe6g.jpg

but wait theres more!

WltUeHR.jpg

:takeit: per PM