• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

48 posts in this topic

Need to sell more books.

Usual rules, no HOSers, deadbeats, etc.

Shipping within USA only - $10 via Priority Mail. Insurance is extra and at cost.

PayPal is cool, but check/MO is highly preferred.

PMs/offers, as usual, are welcome but :takeit: in the thread wins the day.

Hey, I recognize that book! ;)

:baiting: what are you waiting for!

There's a little "history" where this book was offered to me "for a loss" in response to my WTB thread the very same day it was bought for $200 less than the offered price... :facepalm:

Then it was twice offered at the purchase price and the deal was not honored by the seller!

lol

yep, and you had your chance to buy it. Don't threadcrap my sales thread bro.

on the spectrum of thread crapping I don't think this qualifies...

Often people make the "recognize" comment about books they previously owned... books they've been offered, books they traded... etc... none of it has a negative connotation...

:baiting: what are you waiting for!

There's a little "history" where this book was offered to me "for a loss" in response to my WTB thread the very same day it was bought for $200 less than the offered price... :facepalm:

Then it was twice offered at the purchase price and the deal was not honored by the seller!

lol

on the other hand

ajBk7y0.gif

08/24/13:

Justin, not sure how committed I am to selling this book. I pulled it out this morning and thought maybe ill just keep it. It's not a money issue. Let me think it over and I'll let you know. I might decide to unload it after all. I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

This doesn't show any offer it honored, and PMs are private for a reason.

08/24/13:

Justin, not sure how committed I am to selling this book. I pulled it out this morning and thought maybe ill just keep it. It's not a money issue. Let me think it over and I'll let you know. I might decide to unload it after all. I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

This doesn't show any offer it honored, and PMs are private for a reason.

But what's my recourse when a seller PMs me offering me a book, I accept and he backs out of the deal...?

Alright, here's what I'll do. I don't care to make $100 or whatever on this book. If you send me a check for $610 to cover shipping and help me break even, it's yours. You're in MA?