• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

48 posts in this topic

I'm still not sure what I did wrong here.
Nothing - people always quote the rules here as if there are rules and they know them - most often, not.

He can throw a fit when he doesn't get what he wants.

I have dealt with harveyswick via pm multiple times and will no longer do business with him.

He has made offers to me that I said yes to and he says "ok lemme think about it.". So this is a bit hypocritical.

Re: TOS 52 7.5

Mishmashman

Talkative?

Loc: New York

Justin, not sure how committed I am to selling this book. I pulled it out this morning and thought maybe ill just keep it. It's not a money issue. Let me think it over and I'll let you know. I might decide to unload it after all. I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Unread By: none

#4550616 - 08/24/13 12:28 PM Re: TOS 52 7.5

HarveySwick

Chatzilla

Loc: Boston

That's perfectly ok. I was leaning towards playing it safe and not dropping that much money anywho so it works out.

I have dealt with harveyswick via pm multiple times and will no longer do business with him.

He has made offers to me that I said yes to and he says "ok lemme think about it.". So this is a bit hypocritical.

THANK YOU!

Need I say more?

Then it was twice offered at the purchase price and the deal was not honored by the seller!

lol

Just wanted to clear my name after Justin so unceremoniously and classlessly attempted to besmirch it on my own sales thread. First of all, I contacted him ONCE about selling him the book. I forget the offer I made, but he declined.

The second time, Justin contacted me by PM asking if the book was available and made an offer. I declined his price and we settled on a price but I wanted him to pay by check or MO. He declined, wanting to pay 1/2 by PayPal and 1/2 by check. When I insisted on check/MO only, he said he wanted to think about it. As he thought about it, I wrote to him the next morning saying that I had a change of heart selling the book and that I wished to keep it after all. He then told me he was okay with that.

Now, if he'd responded and said, "I was going to take the book and pay by check," I would certainly have honored the deal.

It's fun and enjoyable to collect and sell comics. I'm not in this for the money--although I certainly don't want to lose money. :)

Ask anyone who's dealt me whether I've toyed with them or gone against my word. My reputation's the only thing I've got anywhere--especially here. And Justin--Harvey Swick--tried to drag that through the mud tonight with a bunch of lies and half truths. Suffice it to say, I will never sell to Justin again.

Let it go mate.

Any more protestations and you'll sound guilty. This is common shizzle around here, let it go, and it will be forgotten about. (thumbs u