• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take a look at this BS....

24 posts in this topic

I'm not so sure there is a way to NARU a seller for backing out of an auction. A bidder sure, three requests filed with ebay by sellers for the return of their final value fees and the bidder is bounced.

But a seller? I don't think so. That's why you should out this seller so he can feel the pinch where it counts: on his bottom line. No one wants to be a winning bidder and then worry about having the rug pulled out because the seller wasn't happy with the price. I know I would avoid a seller who does business that way.

You can site a seller for "non-performance". Under the old system, this was done exactly like a non-paying bidder. I haven't done it under the new system. Search for "non-performing seller" in the eBay help.

I'm not so sure there is a way to NARU a seller for backing out of an auction. A bidder sure, three requests filed with ebay by sellers for the return of their final value fees and the bidder is bounced.

But a seller? I don't think so. That's why you should out this seller so he can feel the pinch where it counts: on his bottom line. No one wants to be a winning bidder and then worry about having the rug pulled out because the seller wasn't happy with the price. I know I would avoid a seller who does business that way.

Yeah, but it's not so clear what happens to a non-performing seller or how many complaints it takes to get a seller suspended, unlike the non-paying bidder where it's readily available information.

That's why we need to trash hte seller here. thumbsup2.gif