• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

The first local shop that sells me a Joker's daughter at cover price will have my business forever. I pre-ordered 3 BTD 23.4 Joker's Daughter and 3 Catwoman 24's at $3.37 a piece from an online retailer a month ago. I hope I at least get one of each.

You'll also get burned selling stuff you don't have in hand yet, and your order ends up being allocated to ebay.

I would not sell any of these until I had them in hand. I saw someone on ebay selling the Joker's Daughter in sets of 10 for around $167. They sold at least 30 comics that way and I would be worried what it could cost in potential negative feedback. I hope they get them all

Me too, I ordered a couple @ $19.00 each. from that seller.

:tonofbricks:

BINS on DK 23.4 are averaging $99.99. Insanity.

It's a game that never gets old....don't hold 'em too long or yer gonna get burned. lol

134537.gif

Why? My kids have not watched the Wiggles for quite some time now ... why must you put all those songs back in my head??? You evil evil man.

Sorry, here...click this link it will drive that song out of your head...

BINS on DK 23.4 are averaging $99.99. Insanity.

It's a game that never gets old....don't hold 'em too long or yer gonna get burned. lol

134537.gif

Why? My kids have not watched the Wiggles for quite some time now ... why must you put all those songs back in my head??? You evil evil man.

Sorry, here...click this link it will drive that song out of your head...

lol whenever my oldest son used to bring a girl by the house, I would always find a way to mention his favorite song as a kid hahahahahahaha . I would play the song in your spoiler even though he was into Death metal and screamo bands. Barney's " I love you " just didn't do the trick. Oh, what memories. ;)

For me, Ninety-Six 3D & 2D Week One covers went through grading, waiting for them to ship to see Grades.

It looks like one 3D & One 2D failed 9.8 Pre-Screen.

So on the census I see (updated 9/17) -

One Flash 23.1 in 9.8

One Tec 23.1 in 9.6

One JL 23.1 in 9.6 SS

It will be interesting to see the census next week.

I suspect we'll see lots of 9.8s, some 9.9s, and the occasional 10.0 but nothing spectacular.

very, very nice. of the 96 how many were 3d and how many were 2d?

71 3d & 25 2d (includes 10 Forever Evil reg and various variants)