• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

my shop should have some when i go in around 6 today. they arent too popular here i guess. feel free to PM if you want me to snag you a copy of a certain book. ill do what i can to help. i know how hyped these books are getting

I got to my lcs right at 9, luckily got my harley, court of owls, lobo, black manta and reverse flash. After walking around, strolled back only minutes later, and most were gone, incredible that at even 1 per customer, they literally flew off the shelf. Only 1 per person which is very fair. I'm gonna try a different lcs after lunch, to try my luck at a couple of extras (shrug) but not holding my breath :eyeroll:

my shop should have some when i go in around 6 today. they arent too popular here i guess. feel free to PM if you want me to snag you a copy of a certain book. ill do what i can to help. i know how hyped these books are getting

Same here, my LCS has all the 3D covers on the shelf from last week still, some titles more than others. Not experiencing the "craze" here (although Harley was sold out when I went today)

Same here, my LCS has all the 3D covers on the shelf from last week still, some titles more than others. Not experiencing the "craze" here (although Harley was sold out when I went today)

yea. its like no one in town even cares about them. ha. :tonofbricks:

Stopped at Midtown Downtown this morning. Picked up one of each of the 3D covers. It wasn't hectic at all, but business usually picks up for them around noon, I think.

The Harley cover is definitely my favorite.

They do still have some 3D covers from last week: Joker, Creeper, Cyborg Sups and I think Grodd.

I wish I would have had time to hit up the other Midtown stores, but I start work early... :(

Went to a second LCS got there 1 min prior to their opening time and this kid beat me to almost all the covers left over! lol was able to get Desaad, Trigon, and one more copy of Mr Freeze and Riddler.

Really wish I could have got my hands on the Solomon Grundy and Reverse Flash covers, they looked great!

Went to a 3rd LCS and they're apparently holding all 3d covers for members.

They do happen to have the Forever Evil incentive for $500 though.

Then called my 1st LCS and they only had Court of Owls left, all of this within 30 mins!