• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

He has an almost complete set of the first week's covers graded 10, and this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Unchained-1-3D-PGX-10-0-RRP-DC-Retailer-Exclusive-Villains-Month-/310745702475?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4859e3204b

I wanna grow up to be just like him!!!

:jokealert:

PGX passin' out 10's like Gang Busta's

Someone showed me a PGX 9.9 slab at Wizard World Chicago, asked me if he should crack and re-sub for CGC. I looked it over... inch long crease from the spine outward. I told him it would be lucky to get a 9.2

What a joke PGX is.

True story Bro.

+1 I agree more hard plastic over these will not look the greatest. Then again the reason these are selling is because of the covers.

I have to disagree. The Superman Unchained 3D RRPs look great in a CGC case. No doubt these will as well.

I don't buy PGX anymore after familiarizing myself with their business practices, but must confess I have purchased at least three PGX slabs in the past, one of them being a 9.8 TWD #92; got it pretty cheap. I cracked it open and got a Kirkman sig on it at NYCC last year, subbed it to CGC and it came back a 9.8!!!

Pheew... dodged a bullet there! I know.

:blush:

+1 I agree more hard plastic over these will not look the greatest. Then again the reason these are selling is because of the covers.

I have to disagree. The Superman Unchained 3D RRPs look great in a CGC case. No doubt these will as well.

Agreed - they look great slabbed. I have an Unchained RRP slabbed and I think it looks better than raw.