• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xoom.com money transfer

5 posts in this topic

Anyone here have any experience using Xoom.com to send money? Looking to buy some OA, and the artist requested I use this.

I'm not questioning the artist's decision, just wondering if people had any problems with it.

thanks!

Anyone here have any experience using Xoom.com to send money? Looking to buy some OA, and the artist requested I use this.

I'm not questioning the artist's decision, just wondering if people had any problems with it.

thanks!

I used them to pay Eduardo Barreto for a commission. There was no paypal in his country. Everything worked out fine.

thanks!

I used them to pay Eduardo Barreto for a commission. There was no paypal in his country. Everything worked out fine.

With the internet, can't anyone just get online and create a paypal though? Just curious...

thanks!

With the internet, can't anyone just get online and create a paypal though? Just curious...

No. When I was buying books from some countries in the Balkans I had to use Western Union. Paypal was not available there.

thanks!

No. When I was buying books from some countries in the Balkans I had to use Western Union. Paypal was not available there.

:mad: