• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee Update + New York Comic Con Update

4 posts in this topic

:news::news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

Hi Everyone! NYComics is very proud to announce we will have an exhibitor booth right near the CGC booth to help with anyone's Signature Series needs at the show. We will have 2 CAW's helping us out and we plan to be there all 4 days.

Find us at BOOTH 2729 Right by CGC

Details/Pricing- www.nycomics.us

Questions?- NYComics@gmail.com (We answer FAST)

Mail In Deadline- 10/1

Stan Lee will only be appearing 1 Day at the New York Comic Con. (Saturday)

They will update the Comic Con website soon with a way to buy signing tickets for Stan.

How will this affect me?

With Stan being there only one day it will most likely be a MASSIVE LINE that will take up your whole day unless you are very near the front of it.

How can NYComics help you?

We will be setup at the show all day Thursday and all day Friday. Stop bye our booth and drop off your books for Stan Lee. We will be accepting drop off's during those two days only.

We can also witness your Stan Lee autographs for you at the New York Comic Con should you choose to go for the waiting in line option. Simply stop bye our booth and coordinate it. We will have our CAW's standing bye at the signing to help with your Signature Series submission.

If you want Stallone or Moretz signatures you must contact me by the end of the week. I charge my normal SS rates on top of their autograph rates ($400 + $75 respectively)

You can drop off books for the other Masters + Stan at NYCC at our booth, or Mail in to us in time for our 10/1 deadline. Romitas, Sinnott, Austin, Claremont, Trimpe, Shooter, DeFalco

Final SS Signing of the Year!!!!! Put NYComics to Work!!!!

Stay Tuned for Updates! I am trying to get some signings to happen at our booth!

Hi- The private signings happening for The Masters pt 2 are occurring AFTER the New York Comic Con.

We are confident that we will make it out there and Joe will be feeling good by then. :)

Feel free to email me any further questions.

Best,

Sean

:news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news:

Stan Lee will be signing Saturday at the New York Comic Con

Signing Tickets for Stan Lee will go on sale during preview night at booth 1550 Crazy cat collectibles (Thursday October 10th)

Stan will only be signing on Saturday! So get your tickets early! Fair Warning Last Year a lot of people didn't get his signature because they sold out on the tickets If you were here last year you know what we are talking about...