• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auctions Scam Linguini

145 posts in this topic

This situation demands a video be made, Linguini.

I did just find this

photo52_zpsaebd135b.jpg

But I guess my issue is that HA thinks its ok not to tell me that they owed me a $230 credit. I also think its wildly_fanciful_statement they won't refund it and are trying to use it on an invoice that happened a month AFTER the initial payment.

Sure, sometimes I overpay for items and say "hey seller, just hold this money for next time when I get high and want to buy some stuff" :pullhair:

Here's an idea, pay your invoices on time? :baiting:

To be frank if you have overdue invoices I have no problem with what they did

35 minute phone call,

SHE SAID

"ok I have to finish this now because its actually hurting my ear holding the phone up for so long."

she said "are you kidding me" like five times because I kept asking the same questions.

Here is my confusion and why I'm really pissed off in general about this.

Screenshot2013-09-06at40807PM_zps5b8991a4.png

This is the invoice I owe. But I over paid $220 or whatever so where is the rest of my money?!

See:

Screenshot2013-09-05at63333PM_zpsc7717d31.png

"We used that on another invoice for a Atlas Weird Suspense Stories"

"well why don't I have that item?!"

"we've been holding it until you pay your other invoices"

Paypal said they can't do anything and Heritage said their paypal person was very upset I opened a case but wouldn't allow me to talk to them.

It must suck to be an international buyer like the french salt licker. He doesn't have a choice to buy from local sources so he has to buy from HA.

My main gripe is that HA allowed me to overpay and didn't notify me until three months after the fact. Which BTW is total wildly_fanciful_statement.

No offence but you sound like a PITA customer. Lighten up. Pay your bills on time and you won't have to waste hours on the phone

35 minute phone call,

SHE SAID

"ok I have to finish this now because its actually hurting my ear holding the phone up for so long."

she said "are you kidding me" like five times because I kept asking the same questions.

Here is my confusion and why I'm really pissed off in general about this.

Screenshot2013-09-06at40807PM_zps5b8991a4.png

This is the invoice I owe. But I over paid $220 or whatever so where is the rest of my money?!

See:

Screenshot2013-09-05at63333PM_zpsc7717d31.png

"We used that on another invoice for a Atlas Weird Suspense Stories"

"well why don't I have that item?!"

"we've been holding it until you pay your other invoices"

Paypal said they can't do anything and Heritage said their paypal person was very upset I opened a case but wouldn't allow me to talk to them.

It must suck to be an international buyer like the french salt licker. He doesn't have a choice to buy from local sources so he has to buy from HA.

My main gripe is that HA allowed me to overpay and didn't notify me until three months after the fact. Which BTW is total wildly_fanciful_statement.

No offence but you sound like a PITA customer. Lighten up. Pay your bills on time and you won't have to waste hours on the phone

Correct and I believe there is a 30-day window on regular Sunday auctions so if you don't pay they would probably cancel your invoice and throw the books back into another auction.

I have no sympathy for someone who complains but owes past due balances

What's your opinion on huge auction houses that don't notify you when you've accidentally overpaid? And then part of that overpaid money goes missing?

My point is that its possible that both sides contributed to a tough and tangled situation.

I overpaid by 230. They wanted to apply a credit of 180 to an invoice owed of $200 while using the $50 to pay off a different invoice that they planned on holding until all invoices were paid off.

It makes no sense and I've since been given shipping confirmation emails.

I have no sympathy for someone who complains but owes past due balances

What's your opinion on huge auction houses that don't notify you when you've accidentally overpaid? And then part of that overpaid money goes missing?

My point is that its possible that both sides contributed to a tough and tangled situation.

Nah you are being way too soft. No money went missing, he just got two separate credits.

As for notifying of overpayment, umm what overpayment? He still owes them money. I don't know about you, but if somebody owed me say 3k for one book and 2k for another, and I receive two payments of 2k, I'm not thinking my customer has overpaid, I'm asking where's my last 1k.

I overpaid in June and the invoices where the credit was applied was in July and August.

The August Auction was the one where I was bidding on an auction and it was shilled.

I don't care if you don't like me but this isn't a black and white scenario.

I overpaid and three months later was notified.

Oh you have a cute picture. That changes everything. Guess what if you pay your phone bill or electricity twice but have an arrears balance they are keeping that too. And I can't call it wrong.

Er... I was agreeing with you.

:baiting:

-slym

Oh you have a cute picture. That changes everything. Guess what if you pay your phone bill or electricity twice but have an arrears balance they are keeping that too. And I can't call it wrong.

Er... I was agreeing with you.

:baiting:

-slym

lol awesome lol

I overpaid in June and the invoices where the credit was applied was in July and August.

The August Auction was the one where I was bidding on an auction and it was shilled.

I don't care if you don't like me but this isn't a black and white scenario.

I overpaid and three months later was notified.

It's not that I don't like you but I do find it ridiculous and a waste of everyone's time to start a thread like this. I'm annoyed I clicked on it because this thread has made us all a little dumber today.

If I didn't have new invoices a month after they gave me a "credit" I never would have known about the over payment.

That's the main reason I don't care about your opinion.

It was comicwiz commenting that made me pay them off. Because again, I actually respect and appreciate his opinion.

If I didn't have new invoices a month after they gave me a "credit" I never would have known about the over payment.

It was comicwiz commenting that made me pay them off. Because again, I actually respect and appreciate his opinion.

And what makes you think I care about yours? Trust me I don't, that much should be obvious by now :hi: None of your Waah Waaaaaah crybabying changes the simple fact that you have nothing to complain about having received your credits, and that the title of the thread and related accusation that they manipulated your $200 auction (which nets them 80 at best ) makes you quite simply look like a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces. I won an item within the last six months for 500 that I bid 7k on. And many others win items well below their maxes everyday. But no, they were out to get you for that extra $10 in commissions. Spare me. The next time you feel like starting a thread, don't.

And what makes you think I care about yours? Trust me I don't, that much should be obvious by now :hi: None of your Waah Waaaaaah crybabying changes the simple fact that you have nothing to complain about having received your credits, and that the title of the thread and related accusation that they manipulated your $200 auction (which nets them 80 at best ) makes you quite simply look like a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces. I won an item within the last six months for 500 that I bid 7k on. And many others win items well below their maxes everyday. But no, they were out to get you for that extra $10 in commissions. Spare me. The next time you feel like starting a thread, don't.

I like how you keep replying to me. Later tonight I'm going to have a "spiritual awakening" thinking about this moment.