• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!! OMG!!! Gotta Catch'em All! Really??

31 posts in this topic

I know this is a Modern Comic thread but I could not let this slip by.

I still can't believe this. I had no idea that there was still a following. :o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360722199528?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Pokemon is my guilty pleasure. I've been playing it since the original Pokemon Red but just started collecting the games CIB a few years ago. This pic is a little outdated, I've added a couple more since.

2vVI5P5.jpg

But yea, there is still a huge following. I believe it is Nintendos 2nd biggest franchise behind Mario.

Pokemon is my guilty pleasure. I've been playing it since the original Pokemon Red but just started collecting the games CIB a few years ago. This pic is a little outdated, I've added a couple more since.

But yea, there is still a huge following. I believe it is Nintendos 2nd biggest franchise behind Mario.

I don't want to know how many hours I put into Pokemon Red as a 10-12 year old. I loved that game. I never played any of the others, but I've begun to go back and play through the games. I'm through Red and I just started Silver. They are timeless games. :-)

I don't want to know how many hours I put into Pokemon Red as a 10-12 year old. I loved that game. I never played any of the others, but I've begun to go back and play through the games. I'm through Red and I just started Silver. They are timeless games. :-)

Grab the remakes if you can! They remade Red for the GameBoy Advance and they Remade Silver for the Nintendo DS. Its a cool way to get the nostalgia mixed with all the new stuff the newer games have. I got back into it after playing the remade Silver Version called Soul Silver.

I know this is a Modern Comic thread but I could not let this slip by.

I still can't believe this. I had no idea that there was still a following. :o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360722199528?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

2vVI5P5.jpg

You and me both pal I actually run a league here in my city... but i would never pay that much for a card.