• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC animated film Flashpoint Paradox

24 posts in this topic

Last night, after getting home from night shift I wasn't tired so I watched this movie and was very impressed. I'm not a huge DC guy but it was fun, alternate Batman kicks wholesale .

Are the other DC animated films on the same level as this one? Any recommendations?

Justice_League_The_Flashpoint_Paradox.jpg

Yeah, they're both done very well, great adaptations of a classic story. Actually if you wait til October you can buy the deluxe version that's coming out, it has both parts edited together as one film
You sir have a deal! (Thumbs u

Are the other DC animated films on the same level as this one? Any recommendations?

Green Lantern: First Flight

Wonder Woman

Justice League: New Frontier

Loads of great animated movies from DC.

Thanks Bosco :applause:

Hado, here's some 'small taste' clips of others you might enjoy.

Batman Superman: Apokaplypse

Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam

DC Animation is excellent across the board. About the only one to avoid is 'Superman: Brainac Attacks'. Real stinker, that one.

Hado, here's some 'small taste' clips of others you might enjoy.

Batman Superman: Apokaplypse

DC Animation is excellent across the board. About the only one to avoid is 'Superman: Brainac Attacks'. Real stinker, that one.

Both of these were quite good and were available on Netflix when I caught them.

Ok, avoid brainiac. There are a lot more films than I thought.

A ton of great material available, DCAU (DC Animated Universe).

If you include Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, and Young Justice, plus all the direct-to-dvd productions, you're looking at many hours of comic book animated goodness. :cloud9:

Careful exploring, you might become a DC fan. :grin:

Man, I need to see this one. I always love when Captain Marvel is portrayed right.

Green Lantern: First Flight was the movie that the live film should have been.

There should have been so much more Sinestro vs Hal in the live film, and so much less Hector Hammond and Parallax.

Batman year one, superman/batman public enemies, all star superman,etc etc etc. basically, if it's a dc animated movie,watch it! That shazam return of black Adam is only like 23 minutes long,but they have most of the shorts from all the other movies included with it. Lots of viewing pleasure with the animated stuff,unlike marvels efforts.

Man, I need to see this one. I always love when Captain Marvel is portrayed right.

They say you might try plugging "Shazam" into Veoh.

Someone somewhere around here suggested something like that. Persistent rumor, if memory serves.

:whee:

:gossip: Thanks for warning me about that rumor. :foryou: