• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 17 & 1/2 - YOU DEMANDETH MORE! discounts on PAGE 19

194 posts in this topic

THE SIENKIEWICZ DYNAMIC X-DUO !

UNCANNY X-MEN # 159 & UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL # 6 - BOTH CGC 9.6

$25 each... OR BUY BOTH FOR $45

I remember reading these new back in '82 and loved the heck out of them. Loved Bill's art back then, just great stuff. Dracula is a badarse... Wolverine was a badarse.... Storm got all undead sexy. These books had it all.

Plus they were a good tie in for superheroes to cross over again with the Dracula mythos... which I think had only been done with Silver Surfer once a few years before these. hm

SOLD TO thunsicker

IMG_4782_zps10a2bf3c.jpg

IMG_4785_zps01cac119.jpg

NEW TEEN TITANS # 4 - CGC 9.6 - $25

ROCKY MOUNTAIN PEDIGREE COPY.

I believe this would have received a 9.8 if not for the production residue from another copy in various places around the cover. Still a sweet 9.6.

SOLD TO JOP

ed6bddd8-71a4-4f24-8c65-e449cf22a4ef_zps6955b76d.jpg

I'm surprised by the reappearance of Detroit Mike... and I missed him :sorry:

Thanks for all the love, guys. :luhv: I'm always at Clooneython in spirit. I'm going to try and make more appearances on the boards. I'll probably go to Mid-Ohio or whatever it's called, if any of you guys are there.

TEAM AMERICA # 3 - CGC 9.6

FREE TO THE NEXT PERSON

WHO SPENDS $50 AFTER THIS POST !

Just remember to CLAIM IT. If you don't claim it and someone else does, then so sorry :sorry:

CLAIMED BY JOP

031012cgcandoffice032.jpg

I remember reading these new back in '82 and loved the heck out of them. Loved Bill's art back then, just great stuff. Dracula is a badarse... Wolverine was a badarse.... Storm got all undead sexy. These books had it all.

Plus they were a good tie in for superheroes to cross over again with the Dracula mythos... which I think had only been done with Silver Surfer once a few years before these. hm

IMG_4782_zps10a2bf3c.jpg

IMG_4785_zps01cac119.jpg

Forgot I had this. I put this up for sale waaaay back in CT 2 or 3. I found it again... so here it is again... and at a cheaper price.

JACK KIRBY COLLECTION SEALED PIN SET - $60

Numbered 540 / 2500 and signed by JACK "KING" KIRBY.

This set is SEALED in its original wrap. DEFINITE authentic autograph by the King of Comics. You do realize the man has been dead almost 20 years right? Kinda hard to authenticate his autographs nowadays. :)

Sticker residue is on the wrap and there is a tiny crack in the case at Galactus' index finger. NEVER OPENED... NEVER WORN... NEVER TOUCHED... well except by Jack.

img368_zpsa84f4fb6.jpg

img367_zpscc362df6.jpg

If these are still around :takeit:

(And under no circumstances do I want the Team America)

Forgot I had this. I put this up for sale waaaay back in CT 2 or 3. I found it again... so here it is again... and at a cheaper price.

JACK KIRBY COLLECTION SEALED PIN SET - $60

Numbered 540 / 2500 and signed by JACK "KING" KIRBY.

This set is SEALED in its original wrap. DEFINITE authentic autograph by the King of Comics. You do realize the man has been dead almost 20 years right? Kinda hard to authenticate his autographs nowadays. :)

Sticker residue is on the wrap and there is a tiny crack in the case at Galactus' index finger. NEVER OPENED... NEVER WORN... NEVER TOUCHED... well except by Jack.

If these are still around :takeit:

(And under no circumstances do I want the Team America)

Double ^^ ! Many thanks Tim :)

The slabbed Team America was too hot for Tim to handle... so its still up for grabs :headbang:

More bad pics... will retake later.

STAR WARS # 40 - CGG 9.6 - $25

Part 2 of the ESB adaptation. Classic Al Williamson... great stuff.

IMG_4752_zpsebbb41c3.jpg

:takeit:

STAR WARS # 55 - CGC 9.6 - $20

Top of case has crack at the word "Universal". Barely noticeable to me.

1st appearance of Plif.

IMG_4754_zps2e3baa08.jpg

ROCKY MOUNTAIN PEDIGREE COPY.

I believe this would have received a 9.8 if not for the production residue from another copy in various places around the cover. Still a sweet 9.6.

ed6bddd8-71a4-4f24-8c65-e449cf22a4ef_zps6955b76d.jpg

NEW TEEN TITANS # 8 - CGC 9.6 - $25

I think this particular issue / story won the Eagle award the following year for best story. I think. hm Awesome glossy book regardless.

031012cgcandoffice026.jpg

Im not too proud to take a free CGC book even if it is Team America so I will.....:-)

More bad pics... will retake later.

STAR WARS # 40 - CGG 9.6 - $25

STAR WARS # 55 - CGC 9.6 - $20

Top of case has crack at the word "Universal". Barely noticeable to me.

NEW TEEN TITANS # 8 - CGC 9.6 - $25

Im not too proud to take a free CGC book even if it is Team America so I will.....:-)

Many thanks John ! Quadruple ^^ here !

... and the super hot & luscious Team America slab is all yours, FREE & clear :)