• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT? October Avatar Contest?

291 posts in this topic

BOC & Ze-man, great choices! Equally good for different reasons:

BOC: that is creepy, scarry! And the suggestion of "what's he gonna do with that needle"?!?

Zeman: Something about a Skeleton being frieghtend:"What could possibly be enough to frighten a Skeleton?!?

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Anyone wanna use it as an avatar, be my guest. Be forewarned, the damn thing is cursed!

620966-scmonk.JPG

Yes .. I did update my Avatar.. felt the need to feel really get my Haloween "Spook- Fest" started..

And...

Is it just me.. or does this Monkey... look an awful lot like the "drunken Pov" photos taken during a CGC Con party around year ago?

Ze-

Anyone wanna use it as an avatar, be my guest. Be forewarned, the damn thing is cursed!

620966-scmonk.JPG

Yes .. I did update my Avatar.. felt the need to feel really get my Haloween "Spook- Fest" started..

And...

Is it just me.. or does this Monkey... look an awful lot like the "drunken Pov" photos taken during a CGC Con party around year ago?

893whatthe.gif I thought it was POV !!!

yay.gif

620966-scmonk.JPG

893whatthe.gif I thought it was POV !!!

yay.gif

I confess that is not the most flatterning shot of me but I assure you, getting there was WORTH it! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! headbang.gif

So is this a contest of what?

We need to make a poll, with everyone who has an October Avatar .. and cast our votes to see who rules the underworld....

And since we will most likely all vote for our own Avatar..... I shall go ahead and just declare us all winners now.

So , I guess there is no need for a poll.. nevermind.. sorry.gif

Ze-

So is this a contest of what?

We need to make a poll, with everyone who has an October Avatar .. and cast our votes to see who rules the underworld....

And since we will most likely all vote for our own Avatar..... I shall go ahead and just declare us all winners now.

So , I guess there is no need for a poll.. nevermind.. sorry.gif

Ze-

Kenny: How about those that DON'T,have one , VOTE, we have no vested interest in who wins, jt

would just be for who we think is coolest??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif