• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT? October Avatar Contest?

291 posts in this topic

Well, today is September 30th, the last day of September.

Anyone plan on a temporary October Avatar with a Horror theme? What with Halloween coming up?

You all, or most of you, did it with the Blue Shirt/ Red Shirt Avatar's ! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why not? Just for fun. devil.gif

Hey Fuelman,

Where do you guys get all your cool comic and other avs from? Is there some capture software out there or a webpage or...?

Thanks

OSM

OSM,

Just do a google search for free animation gifs, plenty to find and use. thumbsup2.gif

Well, today is September 30th, the last day of September.

Anyone plan on a temporary October Avatar with a Horror theme? What with Halloween coming up?

You all, or most of you, did it with the Blue Shirt/ Red Shirt Avatar's ! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why not? Just for fun. devil.gif

I have enought to use a new Av every day with a horror theme

I'm in for a Halloween themed month of avatars. thumbsup2.gif

Me too. Anyone got a greggy headshot I can use? Or *shudder* a greggy short shorts pic? confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

No! Please,..Not the short-shorts! NOOOoooooooo! makepoint.gif

Anyone plan on a temporary October Avatar with a Horror theme?

I got a jump on it - will be rotating new horror avatars (pre-code) over the month. The little codger guy will not be featured in the avatars this coming month, but he will return well rested in November.

hi.gif

Now that is sick.

I can live with that. confused-smiley-013.gif

I was just about to eat, but am suddenly not hungry. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif