• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone seen this lovely auction?

27 posts in this topic

Somebody will end up winning this for not as much as each book is worth in the guide and if it turns out that this is not a scam and the books are exactly the way they are described(without restoration) the person will have alot of nice books to get cgc and make lots of money in profit.... news.gif

Even if the books actually exist, the probability that this seller knows how to grade accurately is nil. sumo.gif

i was gonna post this auction, as well.

who the hell is gonna put an AF #15 in 9.0 up with a bunch of other stellar books without getting them graded????? answer; nobody!!!!!! this person has sold many comics on e-bay and their auctions always give me a bad feeling.

private feedback, crappy scans, no reserve, and has already stated (quite boldfaced i might add) that they might pull their auction at any time. (i thought you couldn't pull an auction except for cause - this seems to be a violation).

i'm betting that everything is way overgraded, possibly restored and that the price won't go too high and the auction will be pulled close to the end. if they don't pull it, somebodies gonna get screwed IMHO............... frown.gif

I agree with what you're saying, but that always present "what if". I have seen people sell things that they lost interest in, or are just tired of, or are just in a bind.

Okay, but on the other hand, are you telling me you never bought anything Raw in Ebay and it actually was alot better than you expected for short money, turned around and slabbed it and made 20x your initial purchase?

Okay, but on the other hand, are you telling me you never bought anything Raw in Ebay and it actually was alot better than you expected for short money, turned around and slabbed it and made 20x your initial purchase?

isn't there supposed to be a little smiley graemlin or perhaps the devil one after that statement??? stooges.gif

I've seen that table cloth somewhere before...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was actually serious. I've seen that very table cloth under some comics in another auction that was discussed here a few months ago. Seems there was something shady about the other auction as well. Anyone else remember?