• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con - Now accepting submissions

9 posts in this topic

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

Officially Accepting Submissions/Sketch Picks Ups for New York Comic Con - October 10-13,2013. I will not take any sketch requests for the show. However, if you've made arrangements, I will be more than happy to pick them up.

Pricing:

Signatures (comic creators):

$35 modern CGC submission fee 1980-Present

$48 economy CGC submission fee Any Year

Additional Signatures: $5.00 per additional signature

These fees are for submitting books on my account. They cover the CGC grading fees. Please see below for additional fees such as the CGC invoice fee, fast track if you would like, and return shipping. IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THAT THEN PLEASE SEND ME A PM.

NOTE: All additional signatures MUST be signed at the same show or event. CGC no longer allows books to be held for additional signatures at an additional show or event. Once the book has been signed at a show or event it MUST be submitted for grading by the conclusion of that show or event.

Slab Cracking: $5.00 per item.

Invoice Fee: $5.00 per invoice

Fast Tracking (optional): $10.00 per item

Return Shipping: $10 for the first comic and $2.00 each additional comic. For all other items please inquire. International shipping please inquire for a quote. Shipping does NOT include insurance.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be subject to a $5 fee to prep that book.

On the back of your comic submissions or on a separate sheet with your submission please provide the following information, name, address, telephone number, email, board name, and the name / names of the creators that you would like to sign the item. Failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the completion of your request or the return of your item.

All orders MUST be paid in advance or a payment arrangement should be made with me prior to the event. Acceptable payments include PayPal, or personal check. Make checks out to Darrell Ferrouillat.

Ship the books to:

Darrell Ferrouillat

c/o NYCC submission

1281 Morgan Chase Terrace

Marietta, GA 30066

DEADLINE TO GET BOOKS IN BY IS October 9, 2013 since I fly out very early on the 10th -

Any fee required by the creator must by paid by you as well.

Any questions/concerns PLEASE PM me

If you want to sub under your own account contact me to arrange it all.

DISCLAIMER: All books will be handled with care but no grade is guaranteed. Previous grades cannot be guaranteed and while I am happy to crack slabs this provides even more opportunity for damage to the book and I cannot be held responsible for damage during the slab cracking process.

To go along with the remaining sketch spots for Sajad Shah, I would like to offer some spots for Patrick Thomas Parnell at NYCC as well.

Patrick is a professor at Ringling College of Art and Design and is a graduate of the Joe Kubert School. If you are interested in a spot send me a pm for details.

Here are some examples of Patrick's art work.

gGlz4vL.jpg

r7cl8SF.jpg

pqEZ4PI.jpg

nS7aqXb.jpg