• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgc 9.8s thanks everyone, always a waste. Closed to ebay

27 posts in this topic

No Probies, No HOSers

PAYPAL ACCEPTED

Shipping in the US $11.50 priority/ insured first book, if you buy more than one, I will charge exact shipping cost

Canada shipping starts at $45 express mail (1-3 books) plus exact insurance fees

First :takeit: wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

an :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM offers

PETER PANZERFAUST #11 FIRST PRINT CGC 9.8 8 COPIES/ reduced $33 EACH

CLONE #1 WRAPAROUND COVER CGC 9.8 5 COPIES reduced $43 EACH

CLONE #1 WRAPAROUND COVER AND #1 ADLARD COVER CGC 9.8 SET- 1 sold/ 1 available reduced $95

CLONE #1 ADLARD VARIANT CGC 9.8 sold!

JUPITER'S LEGACY REGULAR COVER #1 CGC 9.8 $35

TEN GRAND REGULAR COVER #1 FIRST PRINT CGC 9.8 2 COPIES $35

EAST OF WEST #2 FIRST PRINT CGC 9.8 $35

PETER PANZERFAUST #1 FIRST PRINT CGC 9.8 REDUCED $445

Books are in hand and ready to ship. Reasonable PM offers welcome

These books have not been pressed.

Good luck!

It sounds like one of the most beautiful Spidey collections. I'm def amazed. It would be cool though. I guess the 135 isn't bad either lol,- that's a stunner. As far as the boards, great people, but sometimes a tough crowd. You gotta love it though.

It sounds like one of the most beautiful Spidey collections. I'm def amazed. It would be cool though. I guess the 135 isn't bad either lol,- that's a stunner. As far as the boards, great people, but sometimes a tough crowd. You gotta love it though.

I have actually been working on replacing my 9.8 wp with well centered copies when possible from issue #150-700. I think I am down to like 8 books I want to replace. Then I will have a well centered run with white pages (except for #156 has ow/w pages and missing a #522) from #150 to 700

more books added all cgc 9.8 unless noted

Batman #686 1:50 sketch variant and Detective Comics #653 1:50 variant What happened to the Caped Crusader 1 and 2 (Neil Gaiman story) $99 for the pair

Batman #700 1:25 variant cover $50

Hulk #7 Turner Variant cover $35

Morning Glories #1 regular (purple wall with flowers on it) $110

Epic Kill #1 cgc 9.8, #2 cgc 9.9 and #3 cgc 9.8 $100 ($14 shipping)

Clone #1 Adlard Variant $55