• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dust INSIDE CGC slab?

17 posts in this topic

My Walking Dead 1 appears to have......dust? Inside the slab, you can clearly see some...crystals of some sort? They appear to look like dust.....It's been left in the bag, so it kind of baffles me.....I will try and take a photo and see what you all think it might be....and any advice on how to get rid of it? It looks like the book has a defect.

photo_zpsfcd36a77.jpg

Where were you storing it? Is your place dusty?

Yes it's dusty, but at the same time, it's been stored in a plastic bag. Here is a photo.

Sorry about the glare, but see all the specks next to Rick. Considering I am trying to sell this, want to make sure it's "nothing".

Where were you storing it? Is your place dusty?

Yes it's dusty, but at the same time, it's been stored in a plastic bag. Here is a photo.

Sorry about the glare, but see all the specks next to Rick. Considering I am trying to sell this, want to make sure it's "nothing".

Did you forget the pic? ???

My Walking Dead 1 appears to have......dust? Inside the slab, you can clearly see some...crystals of some sort? They appear to look like dust.....It's been left in the bag, so it kind of baffles me.....I will try and take a photo and see what you all think it might be....and any advice on how to get rid of it? It looks like the book has a defect.

Better than a bug, long strands of hair or the well liner encased across the front of the book. We've had all three brought up over the years.

Although I'm not sure anyone confirmed the bug pictured was inside the inner well or not.

Better than a bug, long strands of hair or the well liner encased across the front of the book. We've had all three brought up over the years.

Although I'm not sure anyone confirmed the bug pictured was inside the inner well or not.

I've found all kinds of 'debris' within the slab over the years. Had a Batman 244 that has a sliver of wood encased inside the inner well once.

I've found all kinds of 'debris' within the slab over the years. Had a Batman 244 that has a sliver of wood encased inside the inner well once.

That's just the comic reverting back to its original form. :)

That's just the comic reverting back to its original form. :)

:o