• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed up

21 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply...

- :takeit: in the thread beats everything including ANY PMs.

- Shipping USA will be $13 boxed Priority which includes insurance/tracking.

- OUTSIDE USA will be EXPENSIVE and exact charge.

- No POS, HOS or anyone I don't want to sell to.

JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA # 138 - CGC 9.8 - WHITE PGS

Classic Neal Adams cover. Just don't get any nicer than this one.

IMG_20130908_164948_371_zps79d0910c.jpg

IMG_20130908_165137_141_zpsc6dcef71.jpg

BIG MONEY HUSTLA

HEAVY METAL # 1 - CGC 9.6

. Having just makes my 9.8s sad :(

IMG_4943_zps069f740a.jpg

BIG MONEY HUSTLA

STRANGE TALES # 181 - GLOSSY, raw NM MINUS

Gomora & GOTG tie in issue. Dropped it five bucks for the flippers out there ;)

img247_zps222d52a7.jpg

BIG MONEY HUSTLA

Still got these... boy they are sweet.

MARVEL FEATURE # 11 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE PAGES

IMG_4667_zps9233b26c.jpg

MARVEL FEATURE # 12 - CGC 9.6 - OWTWP

Thanos appearance here.

SOLD TO 1COOL

IMG_4666_zpsf8651028.jpg

BIG MONEY HUSTLA

smart move relisting that Marvel Feature #12, looks like someone missed it the first several times (thumbs u

I'm kind of like the orphanage - I take in those that are unwanted by all others. I think a 9.8 just went for over $600 so I'd think a 9.6 is due for a bump also.

May as well post these over here too... go ahead and take the 10% my price on these too...

SUPERMAN # 252

General wear as seen in the scan. No big issues really. I'd say a strong/light FN. All can be seen in the scan except maybe the slight tear right at Shining Knight's horse's wing.

img446_zpsd906bab3.jpg

img447_zps0660961c.jpg

MONSTERS UNLEASHED # 3

This has an indica date of 11/1973... pretty much meaning it came out almost exactly 40 years ago. Pretty cool.

Glossy book with a sweet Neal Adams cover. Has slight tear at top of spine as seen in the back cover scan. Small, slight stain near lower back cover about 1/4 in from the side of cover. Other than that, a pretty darn nice copy that presents like a million bucks. Depending on how you feel about the slight tear... I'm saying its a VF/VFminus as well. I like it !

img419_zps9e36d34c.jpg

img420_zps7ec850b7.jpg

LEGION OF MONSTERS # 1

Super sweet copy here too. Again a great Adams cover. Bottom left corner blunted but not all that noticeable. Other than a tad bit of general wear, this book is the bomb. I'm saying VF for sure... but remember that blunt hm

img417_zps7aaa0783.jpg

img418_zps57015e99.jpg

IRON MAN # 71 - GLOSSY NM MINUS or better

Only reason I'm knocking this one down is slight fraying at the top of spine and slight cover stress at top of other side/corner. There is a tiny red line to the left of "Iron Man" in the MCG logo bar there. Not sure if its a production defect or someone tapped it with an ink pen. Hardly noticeable but its there.

img421_zpsab1d6519.jpg

smart move relisting that Marvel Feature #12, looks like someone missed it the first several times (thumbs u
I find this purchase to be thoroughly boring...., meh

Yawn!

I don't know Liz... Andrew has a pretty good eye. I mean this is an early appearance of Thanos. It can only go up hm

I don't know Liz... Andrew has a pretty good eye. I mean this is an early appearance of Thanos. It can only go up hm

You missed the discussion about repeat postings being soooooooooo booooooooooring........, zzz

I don't necessary think multiple listing are boring in the regular sales thread. It is boring in the VCC since the whole idea is to see a bunch of new books and the excitement of seeing a ton of books.

You missed the discussion about repeat postings being soooooooooo booooooooooring........, zzz

$$$ signs make it less boring lol