• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watchmen vs. DKR ---- SPOILER CITY BABY!!!!!

108 posts in this topic

o im sorry i thouhgt you might want to talk about o i don't know maybe COIMIC BOOK STUFF!!!!! sorry.gif JUST A THOUGHT sign-rantpost.gifpoke2.gif

Brain, you're so dumb, you took the Pepsi Challenge and chose Jif. yay.gif

o im sorry i thouhgt you might want to talk about o i don't know maybe COIMIC BOOK STUFF!!!!! sorry.gif JUST A THOUGHT sign-rantpost.gifpoke2.gif

Brain, you're so dumb, you took the Pepsi Challenge and chose Jif. yay.gif

Brain's so dumb, he dried his silverware in the microwave.

so much for a great thread!?! sign-offtopic.gifmad.gif893naughty-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifyeahok.gif

BEST POST IN 21 TRIES!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SUPA

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

Um, weren't you participating a page or two ago? Lamely, I'll grant you, but you did give it the ol' "Brain Try."

Your grandmother is so loose, her vibrator has an outboard motor.

Your grandmother is so fat, she has to wake up in sections.

Your grandmother is so dumb, when her parole officer told her to pee in a cup, she said: "But I ain't thirsty!"

Your grandmother is so fat, when I swerved to avoid her on the road, I ran out of gas.

Your grandmother is so fat, people walk up to her and say: "Have you lost weight? I can almost see the sun behind you!"

Your grandmothers so dumb that she didn't teach her retarded grandchild how to respond to a post on a message board without hitting the freakin' QUOTE button every time! mad.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Bonds, you're so fruity, you make Jim J. Bullock look like Russell Crowe.

Your grandmothers so dumb that she didn't teach her retarded grandchild how to respond to a post on a message board without hitting the freakin' QUOTE button every time! mad.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

MERIT AWARD : TFCA (TRUE FRIEND OF THE COPER AGE)

sign-rantpost.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

The Brain's so slow, time has to double-back and wait for him.

Your grandmother is so dumb, when her parole officer told her to pee in a cup, she said: "But I ain't thirsty!"

Your grandmother is so fat, when I swerved to avoid her on the road, I ran out of gas.

Your grandmother is so fat, people walk up to her and say: "Have you lost weight? I can almost see the sun behind you!"

Your grandmother is so fat, she was voted Miss Arizona Class Battleship.

Your grandmother is so fat, she was voted Miss Arizona Class Battleship.

Your grandmother is so hairy, she doesn't need to wear sweaters, she just goes "as-is."

sign-rantpost.gif

The Brain's so slow, time has to double-back and wait for him.

It must be late. This i find funny thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif GOOD ONE!!

Your grandmother is so hairy, she doesn't need to wear sweaters, she just goes "as-is."

Your grandmother's so old, the key on Ben Franklin's kite was to her apartment.

Your grandmother's so old, the key on Ben Franklin's kite was to her apartment.

Your grandmother's so smelly, dung heaps start to cry when she walks by.