• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watchmen vs. DKR ---- SPOILER CITY BABY!!!!!

108 posts in this topic

Look, let's not turn this into a matrilocal flame-fest... after all, your grandma's teeth are so yellow, when she smiles traffic slows down.

Your grandmother is so ugly, they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies. yay.gif

Your grandmother is so fat, when she hauls asss it takes her two trips. popcorn.gif

Your grandmother is so fat, when she stepped on a scale, the dial read "DAMN."

Your grandmother is so huge, she uses hula hoops to hold her socks up.

Look, let's not turn this into a matrilocal flame-fest... after all, your grandma's teeth are so yellow, when she smiles traffic slows down.

Your grandmother is so ugly, they push her face into dough to make gorilla cookies. yay.gif

Your grandmother is so fat, when she hauls asss it takes her two trips. popcorn.gif

Your grandmother is so fat, I asked her if she had ever tried Tae-Bo and she said, "No, let me taste it."

Your grandmother is so fat, I asked her if she had ever tried Tae-Bo and she said, "No, let me taste it."

Your grandmother is so old, she named "dirt."

Your grandmother is so old, her birth certificate is in hieroglyphics. headbang.gif

Your grandmother is so old, her birth certificate is in hieroglyphics. headbang.gif

Your grandmother is so fat, when she wore high heels, she struck oil.

Your grandmother is so poor, when I asked what was for dinner, she put her foot up on the table and said, "Corn!"

Your grandmother is so poor, when I asked what was for dinner, she put her foot up on the table and said, "Corn!"

Your grandmother is so poor, homeless people walk by and drop coins in her cup!

Your grandmother's breath is so bad, she needs a Tic Tac with a battery in it.

Your grandmother's so nasty, boogers can't wait to get picked.

Your grandmother is so fat, she holds up her pants with an asteroid belt.

Your grandmother is so fat, she holds up her pants with an asteroid belt.

Your grandmother is so loose, her vibrator has an outboard motor.

Your grandmother is so fat, she has to wake up in sections.

Your grandmother is so dumb, when her parole officer told her to pee in a cup, she said: "But I ain't thirsty!"

Your grandmother is so dumb, when her parole officer told her to pee in a cup, she said: "But I ain't thirsty!"

Your grandmother is so fat, when I swerved to avoid her on the road, I ran out of gas.

Your grandmother is so fat, when I swerved to avoid her on the road, I ran out of gas.

Brain's grandmother is so hunchbacked, she has to look up to see what shoes she's wearing.