• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man #361 CGC - good price again?

7 posts in this topic

Sorry for another one of these posts (is there somewhere official to post them)? But I've been offered a copy of Amazing Spider-man #361 CGC 9.8 W, price is $55 + shipping.

Is this a fairly good price?

I'm trying to collect a lot of Venom/Carnage stuff, so is quite important for me smile.gif

Ta

If you're interested in market trends then Search ended auctions on Ebay for Amazing Spider-man #361 CGC.

If you just really want the book and don't have a problem paying $55 for it then screw what anyone else thinks. It's not up to anyone here to tell you if it's a "good price". The definition of a "good price" is when the buyer and seller the seller are both happy with it. Do what makes you happy and every deal will be a good one. thumbsup2.gif

Like OldGuy says, but the price isn't bad for this book. It's pretty flimsy, so a 9.8 isn't bad at all. If you're hoping that Carnage will become as popular as Venom, I wouldn't hold my breath. If you just like both the Carnage and crazy Cletus Cassidy characters, go for it.

Like OldGuy says, but the price isn't bad for this book. It's pretty flimsy, so a 9.8 isn't bad at all. If you're hoping that Carnage will become as popular as Venom, I wouldn't hold my breath. If you just like both the Carnage and crazy Cletus Cassidy characters, go for it.

True, but it's a question of balance I guess. I'm only going to buy the graded books that I like, but at the same time I don't want to pay over the odds for it.

I guess what i'm basically asking is, I would like to buy that issue, but should I wait and keep an eye out for a better price, or is $50 about as cheap as I'm ever going to pick up an Amazing 361 CGC 9.8?

Ta smile.gif

I guess what i'm basically asking is, I would like to buy that issue, but should I wait and keep an eye out for a better price, or is $50 about as cheap as I'm ever going to pick up an Amazing 361 CGC 9.8?

$50 is about right for a 9.8 for that book. I think a lot of people holding that book have a lot of high hopes for it, but if nothing gets done with that character as the years go by, then the price will slowly decline. Up to you how long you want to wait.

Did you click the link I provided for you?

Did you click the link I provided for you?

I've already used the past Ebay listings, and searched Heritage's past listings. Only one that comes up is a 9.8 PGA graded, which went for $26. I think the low price for that was due to the PGA grading, as opposed to CGC.

The $56 CGC one that appears is the one I bid on! grin.gif