• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,096 posts in this topic

I like the cliffhanger/teaser concept. But if it is anything like waiting a year for a follow-up like Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit, wow will that be an extended period of time.

But the old serial approach can be fun, if done right.

I do like that idea of ending with a cliffhanger that leads into he next film. Yeah I do think it would be a problem if we do have to wait a year for the next one film but maybe we can get smaller film in between batman/Superman and JL. I don't like the idea of changing Superman hair in this film, I like how he look in man of steel.

I like the cliffhanger/teaser concept. But if it is anything like waiting a year for a follow-up like Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit, wow will that be an extended period of time.

I do like that idea of ending with a cliffhanger that leads into he next film. Yeah I do think it would be a problem if we do have to wait a year for the next one film but maybe we can get smaller film in between batman/Superman and JL. I don't like the idea of changing Superman hair in this film, I like how he look in man of steel.

You may be right, in that maybe they go for slightly shorter films, and maybe do these back-to-back.

I didn't get the Kingdom Come haircut news either. He was perfectly fine the way he was in Man of Steel.

You may be right, in that maybe they go for slightly shorter films, and maybe do these back-to-back.

I didn't get the Kingdom Come haircut news either. He was perfectly fine the way he was in Man of Steel.

and my thoughts on their short films at the end after the credits it could be something like what DC is doing in the new52 with JL books and Batman books.

i need both him and Jennifer to stop taking about the suit and have WB release a picture of it already.

some big rumors

SPOILERS if true

:o

Now that requires spoilers.

• The villians are Lex Luthor and Metallo
  • Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city
  • Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He’s there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish
  • Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.
  • Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.
  • Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them
  • The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton’s
  • Lois is investigating Lex.
    Metallo “kills” Clark
  • The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes
  • At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.

WHOAAAAAAA!

Kevin Smith on secret Justice League direction

The big man is on a roll today. But it makes sense.

When talking about the release date delay until 2016, Smith offered up some more support for Batman Vs Superman being Justice League. Smith pointed out, “The official reason that they’ve given is that it’s going to take more time to execute Zack Snyder’s vision for this movie than they believed in the beginning, which lends toward the whole ‘I think this is the Justice League movie.’ Because now they’re going, **** it, we have three characters in…let’s do another draft…let’s get Arthur in there, you know, let’s get John Stewart in there.”

Batman Vs. Superman: Josh Holloway Addresses Aquaman Rumors

“It hasn’t been brought to my attention by my people, so maybe they’re just floating it softly around, but that would be cool! Sure, I think I’m available at the moment as we just wrapped up. I’m an actor, I like different roles. Batman movies are awesome, Marvel movies are awesome. But we’ll see, I’m on a series right now. I think they usually want to sign you up for several movies and I don’t know if you can do that when you’re committed to a series…”

He does realize DC is doing a Superman movie with other characters, right?

lol

not bad of an idea but i do think they are going to be filming both films back to back

I agree. I can't see WB giving up on making much more by having two movies. The attention and excitement is too high to have them both.

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

Batman Superman Movie DELAYED Until 2016

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

Yup. Kevin Smith offered up some details yesterday what he is hearing is happening behind the scenes. Much more thorough DC Universe design than originally planned from the sounds of it.

I'm not surprised.

Gal Gadot signed a 3 movie deal as Wonder Woman

Batman News reader Maxim is back with some more Wonder Woman news from Israel. Gal Gadot was interviewed once again on Good Evening with Gai Pines, the top entertainment show in Israel. According to their report, Gadot got locked into a 3 movie deal when she signed on to play Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman. That’s not too surprising, a 3 movie deal is usually the norm in superhero movies, but I don’t think we’ve had confirmation on Gadot’s deal until now.