• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

i really do think they are going to be filming BvS & JL back to back

Deadline

Ben exits Fox pilot of the the middle man to film BvS

It is starting to trickle out that the production is not delayed - the release date is.

‘Batman vs. Superman’ production has not been delayed, reports Deadline

Rumor Patrol: ‘Batman vs Superman’ Production No Longer Delayed?

I still think they are going to film back to back and come around SDCC we could hear the official JL announcement.

That's what many of the rumor articles are hinting at. A straight film through that was going to require until 2016 to finalize all the content.

But Kevin Smith says it is a direct shot to the JLA/JLI movie.

I still think they are going to film back to back and come around SDCC we could hear the official JL announcement.

That's what many of the rumor articles are hinting at. A straight film through that was going to require until 2016 to finalize all the content.

But Kevin Smith says it is a direct shot to the JLA/JLI movie.

remember days later it was reported that gal gadot contract is 3 films BvS, JL, and a solo film. I think Kevin didn't just see a batman picture but was told some information about the story of both films.

Batman vs. Superman Production Won't Be Delayed As Rumored

Just last week, we reported that Warner Bros. delayed the release of the Man of Steel sequel tentatively titled Batman vs. Superman into 2016. However, it seems this won't affect the film's production date one bit contrary to rumors. According to Deadline, Ben Affleck (Argo), who's set to appear as Batman in the film, has dropped out of directing the FOX pilot The Middle Man since "production is not being delayed and the main players have been summoned to start work right away." One of these "main players" is Fast and Furious star Gal Gadot, who has signed a three-picture deal with Warner Bros. to play Wonder Woman on the big screen.

My fear is has Gal Gadot even been given time to gain at least 10 pounds, let along the 20-30 pounds she probably needs for the role?

My fear is has Gal Gadot even been given time to gain at least 10 pounds, let along the 20-30 pounds she probably needs for the role?
Hate to say this, but wasn't the Kryptonian clothing mostly digital in "Man of Steel"? Who is to say, some of her muscle structure can't altered too. I mean I just saw Digital Domain give a hapless girl a camel-toe effect in the movie "Detention", so anything is possible these days behind a computer.

Hate to say this, but wasn't the Kryptonian clothing mostly digital in "Man of Steel"? Who is to say, some of her muscle structure can't altered too. I mean I just saw Digital Domain give a hapless girl a camel-toe effect in the movie "Detention", so anything is possible these days behind a computer.

Dang! You're right.

screen-shot-2010-10-11-at-22-18-12.png

Someone hit the "Androgynous Remove" feature on Photoshop.

I don't think they added muscles digitally in man of steel. Has for gal gadot she's not due to film until may which makes me think her part in the movie is small.
Didn't say the muscles were tweaked in that one, but I'm pretty sure some of the costumes were enhanced digitally though.

I don't think they added muscles digitally in man of steel. Has for gal gadot she's not due to film until may which makes me think her part in the movie is small.
Didn't say the muscles were tweaked in that one, but I'm pretty sure some of the costumes were enhanced digitally though.
OK I know the only costume that was digital was zod he was the only actor in a mocap suit during filming.

:gossip: I think he's talking *package enhancement*

:roflmao:

He must have been looking far too closely.

:roflmao:

You have the strangest hobbies.

:baiting: