• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

322 posts in this topic

:takeit: Shazam #1

Marvel Team Up 50

X-Men 20

X-Men 24

Per PM.

Thanks Andrew :applause:

Yours are the last books I'll be buying until my move is done next week. I've got a ton of packing to get done and I'd hate for a package to get lost in the moving process or have to be rerouted to my new digs.

Marvel Team Up 50

X-Men 20

X-Men 24

Per PM.

Yours are the last books I'll be buying until my move is done next week. I've got a ton of packing to get done and I'd hate for a package to get lost in the moving process or have to be rerouted to my new digs.

If you buy from me, I will personally hand deliver the books to you, so no worries on your end :grin:

Marvel Team Up 50

X-Men 20

X-Men 24

Per PM.

If you buy from me, I will personally hand deliver the books to you, so no worries on your end :grin:

After seeing your pictures - I think I'll stick with the shipping option :facepalm:

Marvel Team Up 50

X-Men 20

X-Men 24

Per PM.

After seeing your pictures - I think I'll stick with the shipping option :facepalm:

:cry:

I look better in person without my cat

Marvel Team Up 50

X-Men 20

X-Men 24

Per PM.

Ouch!

Marvel Team Up 50

X-Men 20

X-Men 24

Per PM.

Ouch!

It's all right Paul. I have a thick skin and I'm used to derogatory remarks about my looks.

I can handle any insults he hurls at me as long as he buys a book someday from one of my threads :grin:

It's all right Paul. I have a thick skin and I'm used to derogatory remarks about my looks.

Not sure we can say the same thing for your cat. I have heard she’s pretty lunatic when it comes to Cool Enginers… :D

Sorry Mark for this threadcrapping (and not buying)… :sorry:

Hi Caludio -

I wouldn't go as far as to call it threadcrapping. Maybe if I knew what you were talking about I'd have some point of reference.....