• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTT New 52 DC 3D Cover Books. **CLOSED**

9 posts in this topic

I've now managed to pick up 20 of the 26 DC 3D cover comics released in the last 2 weeks. I still need these 6:

Batman the Dark Knight #23.2 (Mr. Freeze)

Detective Comics #23.1 (Poison Ivy)

Flash #23.1 (Grodd)

Flash #23.2 (Reverse Flash)

Green Arrow #23.1 (Count Vertigo)

Justice League of America #7.1 (Deadshot)

I have duplicate copies of Action Comics #23.2 (Zod), Aquaman #23.1 (Black Manta), Batman #23.2 (Riddler), Justice League of America #7.2 (Killer Frost) and Teen Titans #23.1 (Trigon) that I would trade for those that I need. Straight-up trade- no cash involved. Send me a PM if you want to make a trade.

Deathstroke and Cheetah won't be out till Wednesday

I assumed (incorrectly I guess) that the .1s and the .2s came out the first 2 weeks of the 4 week release. Now I have to figure out what other 2 I'm missing so far....

Deathstroke and Cheetah won't be out till Wednesday

I assumed (incorrectly I guess) that the .1s and the .2s came out the first 2 weeks of the 4 week release. Now I have to figure out what other 2 I'm missing so far....

Apparently Earth 2 #15.2 (Solomon Grundy) and Batman the Dark Knight #23.2 (Mr. Freeze) are the other two I currently need. The list above has been updated accordingly.

I've made a couple of trades. Here's an update:

I still need these 2:

I have duplicate copies of Batman #23.2 (Riddler) and Teen Titans #23.1 (Trigon) that I would trade for those that I need. Straight-up trade- no cash involved. Send me a PM if you want to make a trade.

I still need these 2:

I have duplicate copies of Batman #23.2 (Riddler) and Teen Titans #23.1 (Trigon) that I would trade for those that I need. Straight-up trade- no cash involved. Send me a PM if you want to make a trade.

Just bought a Deadshot on eBay. Only one needed now is the Poison Ivy.

I still need these 2:

Just bought a Deadshot on eBay. Only one needed now is the Poison Ivy.

Just bought a Poison Ivy on eBay. Now have the first 26 in hand or on the way. I'll keep the thread open though as I'm sure I won't be able to obtain the next 26 on my own. lol