• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: DAREDEVIL - MILLER SLABS - ALL 10% OFF!

45 posts in this topic

Games these days seem to be focused so much more on graphics than actual fun! Remember the good old NES days. Blowing into the cartridges and banging the sides.

:cloud9:

Zelda

Tyson's Punch-Out!

Excitebike

Ghost & Goblins

Metroid

Contra

Jaws/Friday the 13th

Legend of Kage

Man, those were the days... :)

Yeah all those NES games were the absolute BEST! So many great NES memories. Also loved Kid Icarus, River City Ransom, Renegade..... too many to mention. I still have my old Nintendo Power 1st issues in a pile, along with the mag they had before Nintendo Power called Nintendo Fan club or something like that.

When you say a hulk-like character in Pro Wrestling, do you mean the green fish guy? I had to google his name, its Amazon . If I remember correctly that character was fun cuz he you could bite the other guy, opponents hated that lol

Yeah all those NES games were the absolute BEST! So many great NES memories. Also loved Kid Icarus, River City Ransom, Renegade..... too many to mention. I still have my old Nintendo Power 1st issues in a pile, along with the mag they had before Nintendo Power called Nintendo Fan club or something like that.

When you say a hulk-like character in Pro Wrestling, do you mean the green fish guy? I had to google his name, its Amazon . If I remember correctly that character was fun cuz he you could bite the other guy, opponents hated that lol

:gossip: Hulk Hogan

Games these days seem to be focused so much more on graphics than actual fun! Remember the good old NES days. Blowing into the cartridges and banging the sides.

:cloud9:

Zelda

Tyson's Punch-Out!

Excitebike

Ghost & Goblins

Metroid

Contra

Jaws/Friday the 13th

Legend of Kage

Man, those were the days... :)

Add Double Dragon and Double Dragon 2. My In-Laws still have a Nintendo set up in their basement so it was a kick showing the nephew how to get by guys in Punch Out and how to get past levels in Double Dragon. Now they have a hard time getting me off the games long enough to eat dinner.

@Harvey

Ohhhh THAT hulk lol

But yeah that character is called Giant Panther

@ 1cool

Ever tried emulators? When I found emulators back in 96/97 it was a BIG reason why I never finished college lol. Finding NES emulators and MAME was like wining the ultimate lottery for me. Hoarding ROMs and ISOs was my main hobby for many years after that.