• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM All Select #9

33 posts in this topic

Book lays very flat and has that new feel to it. Cover and centerfold are well attached. Just great color and eye appeal.

Very minor corner dings and light creasing. Back cover is nice also. Edges are clean. Staple is clean.

Pages are very supple and have fantastic color.

c0ebfa01-5ad9-401a-b41a-6018b5b6adc3.jpg

5e373cbc-139a-4f3a-8ec3-a08359b8fb54.jpg

allselect002.jpg

allselect003.jpg

allselect004.jpg

allselect005.jpg

allselect001.jpg

It is indeed a beautiful book. Though personally I find the estimates so far a bit optimistic.

I noticed:

Something going on above the "Featured in"

At least 14 spine ticks on the front cover (at least 3 which break color)

Soft lower left corner on front cover.

Small fold on lower right corner of front cover.

At least 19 spine ticks on back cover.

I'd have to say around an 8.5.

o.k. people. I enlarged the images and really looked over the book close. looks like a printing defect on the right upper corner of the book in the green. some whiteish lines like the green separated. no tear or scratches.

Also, I forgot to add a pic of the inside front cover. you can see there's quite a bit of ink transfer from the first page. I would guess from attaching the cover before the page was dry or visa versa. I don't how CGC would grade this if its a printing defect.

This book is super clean and does have a faint ncb corner bend on the lower corner back cover that would easily press out. adjust your grades if you need to and thanks.

Absolutely stunning :o Thanks for making my collection look so much more inadequate.

I don't know if pressing GA's is wise or not, but the back spine looks like it could use one. As is with the corners I'd say 9.0 but 9.2 would not shock me at all. Beautiful!! :applause:

I stand by my 9.0