• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

Booked me hotel.

cool hope we can all meet up question what time is everyone getting there Thursday we can stand in line and shoot the mess I was like #30 or 50 in line last year so trying to be there early lol

The Paramount? Was "cheap" that I could find without it being a dump lol and close enough that I will walk :) Was like $225 a night.

I will be there Thursday...not sure what time I should show up at though. Should I bring you guys some Real Maple Syrup or Toques lol ?

The Paramount? Was "cheap" that I could find without it being a dump lol and close enough that I will walk :) Was like $225 a night.

I will be there Thursday...not sure what time I should show up at though. Should I bring you guys some Real Maple Syrup or Toques lol ?

sounds like a plan we should figure out a time I am in Brooklyn and will be taking the train back and forth doh!lol

I believe we booked a suite at the Paramount. hm

hey guys.....just letting you guys know about a 3rd exclusive we will be selling at our booth # 3004. Along with our 2 exclusive pops (METALLIC HARLEY QUINN & WHITE and GOLD PHOENIX), we will now be selling a NYCC Exclusive NO TOMORROW # 2 Nei Ruffino variant from Zenescope.

http://nycc13.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=396127

NOTOMORROW2.jpeg

harleymetallic.jpg

white-phoenix.jpg

oh and just so you guys can see the difference between the standard release and our exclusive metallic...

harleyside.jpg

Please stop by and say hello and browse through the comic collection we just acquired for this show consisting of close to 20 thousand books, action figures, statues, busts, t-shirts, trades, and more!!!