• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

i dont know, i wouldnt have the guts to wait, because honestly i could see them holding people out do to over crowding

Yup, they did that last year on Saturday. Thursday and Friday were fine for me though.

I think I got there on Thursday an hour after the show opened up, and walked right in (maybe 10 mins in line)

Friday I waited in line for maybe 30 mins total, got there 2 hours after opening.

Saturday got there right at opening, waited a bit on line, but by noon they were not letting anyone in,. But inside it was miserable. I left at 2 or 3, just because I couldn't take anymore.

I don't know what time I am getting there, but may only do Thursday.

i dont know, i wouldnt have the guts to wait, because honestly i could see them holding people out do to over crowding

I highly doubt that around 12 you just have a huge crowed around the building

going in and out no one can be sure how it will be due to the new pass scanning system hope for the best expect the worst. lol

Last year, I showed up at 10am on Saturday and there was a huge line, wrapping around a few blocks. I grabbed a cup of coffee, got back in line at 10:30 and was in the Javitz in about 10 minutes. I came and went throughout the day on Sat. and never had to deal with any other lines.

Anyone going to NYCC want to pick me up any After Life With Archie variants (if there are any )

I'll return the favor at SDCC next year if you want something.

PM me. :grin:

did you get my PM

Anyone going to NYCC want to pick me up any After Life With Archie variants (if there are any )

did you get my PM

Was playing Star Wars Angry Birds.

Just replied.

did you get my PM

Was playing Star Wars Angry Birds.

Just replied.

:roflmao:

Two years ago there was no crowd on Thursday and I had a really easy time getting pretty much any exclusive I wanted.

Last year I got there around 2PM and had easily over 100 people on line ahead of me.

I made a bee line for the Image booth and got both the Bedlam and Great Pacific exclusives (5 each I think). The guy ahead of me took the limit of 25 Bedlams and cherry picked the best books I had a hard time finding copies without bindary defects. Even though I only had a few people ahead of me on line it took forever because they had trouble getting the cash registers to work.

The next couple lines were about an hour each (Walking Dead exclusive magazine with signed print and DC exclusives). Midtown had no line for their exclusives but Marvel had the worst line ever. I waited for two damned hours on the Marvel line.

Next thing I knew it was 8PM and the floor was closing.

This year I have a dealer pass so no lines for me. Marvel doesn't have anything good except for the Shield badge (not cheap, $50 I think).

DC and Image have some cool stuff, any other exclusives I should be looking for?