• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

I know some of you guys gonna be there really early... My brother is a bit lazy so we plan to get there by noon. Hopefully the line won't be massively long by then... :wishluck:

Previously, Thursdays was my favorite day to go, because only 4-day passes had access, but this year is different. Good sign though that they still have Thursday passes for sale at the NYCC website, so hopefully it won't be too crowded tomorrow.

I know some of you guys gonna be there really early... My brother is a bit lazy so we plan to get there by noon. Hopefully the line won't be massively long by then... :wishluck:

Previously, Thursdays was my favorite day to go, because only 4-day passes had access, but this year is different. Good sign though that they still have Thursday passes for sale at the NYCC website, so hopefully it won't be too crowded tomorrow.

Hopefully they still have them for sale so maybe it wont be to crazy lol doubt it.

Man, i'm so jealous to all those folks attending. I usually go to SDCC, I'm assuming the NYCC is on a smaller scale?

NYCC is a beast, and is an angry show. Even though I have three more shows after this, I will I know I have survived the year when the doors close Sunday night.

Not a show I look forward to. SDCC is a walk in the park compared to this show.

:o:ohnoez: why you scare me man? I'm a noob there.

lol I'll take Dre's word for it