• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

last year's highlight for me was Artist's Alley

was so great to meet the people that produce the books i like.

so serious i didn't find artist ally until the last day it was my first Con and me and my friends looked like a bunch of lol

Saturday last year was the first time in my life that i felt fear for my own life. it was THAT crowded. not kidding.

It was like a smack in the face compared to Thursday I was amazed how many people fit into that building I can only expect more this year.

I put panels in the same category as family days.

They are stupid.

Stop bringing your kids and strollers and mess to conventions. You're in my way.

I agree Jimmy but they do add to the ticket sales. hm

NYCC has a family day. A DAY FOR FAMILYS.

it is also like 95% sold out for tickets.

So I still think its wildly_fanciful_statement.

lets be real it all comes down to revenue for every kid there is a parent willing to make them happy and buy them want they want for that day only i saw a mother hand her kid a 300$ Lego that's what it comes down to

But its a Comic convention. So why Lego is even there is questionable.

I'm all for 19+ or 21+ or whatever the drinking age is - comic con.

Sometime lines can be fun.

Last year at SDCC I would be walking and stop in the middle of the walk way and just watch people start lining up behind me. Then people would ask 'what's this line for?' I would make up something crazy and watch them get in line as well. I would wait a minute or two then just walk away.

Classic line ride!

Last year at SDCC I would be walking and stop in the middle of the walk way and just watch people start lining up behind me. Then people would ask 'what's this line for?' I would make up something crazy and watch them get in line as well. I would wait a minute or two then just walk away.

Classic line ride!

Wow

Classic line ride!

Wow

Sometimes when you can't get into the panels you want you have to make your own entertainment.