• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its official... Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

50 posts in this topic

:rulez:

PLEASE USE SPOILERS/TAGS AS NOT TO COMPLETLY RUIN FOR THE FANS OF S.H.I.E.L.D IN THE U.K AND BEYOND!

THANK YOU :headbang:

Sure......but I would recommend not reading the thread if you havent watched it...?

Just a suggestion.

However, I am super excited for this!

I am really trying to like it... But it's horrible. Pretty people that are unqualified, where the hell are the superheroes? This is like the x files meets days of our lives.

No kidding. We have two smarmy British people as our "Tech experts" who just put cameras on RC Helicopters with tiny lasers, a ghetto van driving pretty lady who doesn't want to be there, but is intrigued, the older bitter Asian lady who thinks driving a plane is equivalent to driving a bus, a pretty boy bad who likes beating people up, but spends too much time conversing with the ghetto van pretty lady, and finally Coulson, the guy who's supposed to be in charge, and wears a nice suit, but it's pretty empty as he's getting smacked down by Nick Fury for hanging our with Our Gang and the Little Rascals instead of doing something to SAVE THE WORLD!!!

I'm not liking the show, can you tell?